7: A Morning with BTS

KATY POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I looked outside the window and saw a beautiful humming bird, flying around. I smiled at it and looked at the clock. 9:00 am. I looked around the room that BTS gave me in their dorm. It was nice, small, and cozy. I loved it. I laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling. What a nice, peaceful day. Then suddenly,

"Ah! Fire! Yah pabo why did you turn the stove on for so long!" I heard Suga scream. I shot out of bed and ran outside.

"Fire?! Where!" I screamed looking around. I looked at the kitchen and saw smoke coming out of it, with V freaking out, while Suga was screaming at him. "V! Don't touch anything!" I said, running into the kitchen and turning off the stove. Then, I grabbed a towel, soaked it in water, and quickly squeezed it and threw it onto the stove. I heard it sizzle and after a while, the smoke died down. "Aish! Yah! What happened! Are you guys okay!" I yelled at Suga and V, but V and Suga just stood there with their mouths opened while staring at me. I didn't notice this, but I saw that the rest of BTS was standing behind them, staring with their mouths opened as well. "What?" I asked.

"How did you learn to do that!" Suga asked.

"Why are you asking us! Are you okay!" V added.

"Katy are you hurt?" Jungkook asked.

"Why didn't we just run out of here! You could have gotten hurt!" Namjoon shouted.

"Is everyone okay?" Jin asked.

"What happened?" Jhope asked, completely unaware of the situation.

"Katy are you crazy! Why would you run into the fire like that!" Jimin yelled.

Now, it was my turn to stare at them. After a few seconds, I started laughing and they stared at me like I was a crazy girl.

"Why are you laughing! This is not a funny matter you could have seriously gotten hurt!" Jungkook yelled. I just smiled and said,

"I know, I'm sorry. Yes, I'm fine, I'm just glad we're all okay." Then, I started laughing again. "Look at us, half of you have bed heads, the other half of you have drool on your faces, and we all look disgusting!" I said before laughing again. After I said that, BTS looked at each other and started laughing as well.

"Hahahaha. Well, I'm just glad your okay, but next time, let one of us go into the fire like that, not you okay?" Namjoon said, scolding me, but I shook my head.

"No way! You guys can't afford to get hurt! Plus I'm fine, nothing happened okay!" I said, smiling, but this time, they shook their heads.

"Katy, I know you have only been with us for two weeks, but we think of you as a part of the family now, and especially since your a girl, we don't want you to get hurt okay?" Jungkook said and I smiled.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Then I turned to V and Suga. "What were you two doing anyway?" I asked.

"Since you have been working so hard to do everything around here for the past two weeks, we thought we would surprise you with breakfast and take you out for some fun today." V said, rubbing the back of his neck. What he said completely melted my heart. That's so sweet. I walked up to V and Suga and gave them a hug.

"Well, you definitely surprised me!" I said before laughing, making them smile. "Here, how about I make breakfast, and we can go out after we eat?" I asked and they nodded.

"No fair! We want a hug too!" Jungkook said. I laughed and was about to walk forward to give the rest of them a hug, but I was stopped when V held me in his embrace, where he was hugging me from the back, disabling me to move.

"No, you didn't do anything for her, you don't deserve it!" V said, sticking his tongue out at Jungkook, who whined.

"Hyuuuunnngg don't be selfish." Jungkook said. I laughed and tried to release V's grip on me, but he just tightened it.

"No! If your going to hug Jungkook, I'm not gonna let go." V said. Just then, Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled it towards him.

"Let go hyung!" He said, but V wouldn't budge. I giggled and said,

"Both of you, please let go of me so I can go make breakfast!" V and Jungkook shared glances, but neither of them moved a muscle.

"You first." V and Jungkook said in sync. "No! You first!" They yelled again. With that, Suga and Namjoon went to take V off of me, while Jimin and Jhope tried to take Jungkook's hands off of me.

"Both of you let go." Jin said, coldly. I looked at him and he looked pretty serious. With that, V and Jungkook let go of me, although they never left each other's gazes. I just smiled and turned around to walk into the kitchen. I looked into the fridge to see what we had. I saw eggs, bacon, and other vegetables, so I decided to make them omelets. I took the ingredients out to get to work, then someone came into the kitchen as well. I turned around to see Jin.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Do you need help?" He asked, not making eye contact with me. He sounded a little bold with his words, but I guess he wanted to help.

"Oh, um sure. I'm going to make omelets so if you want, you can cook the eggs and bacon while I wash and cut the vegetables?" I said. Without another word, he nodded and took the eggs and bacon. It was peaceful in the kitchen. He didn't say a word to me and I didn't say a word to him. After a while, it got really awkward, so I decided to speak up. "So? Um, how was your tour?" I asked.

"Good." He answered, not even bothering to spare me a look.

"Oh, cool. Did you-" I started, but I was interrupted when Jin started talking.

"I'm done with the bacon and eggs." He said.

"What? Oh, ok, thanks, I'll take it from here then." I said. With that, he nodded, washed his hands, then left. Just like that. Why does it seem like he hates me so much? I ignored it and finished making the omelets. Then, I took the ketchup and decided to put BTS on all of the omelets along with their individual names. After I did that, I wrote KATY on mine and took them all out to the table.

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled. One by one, they rushed to the table and they all smiled when they saw their omelets with their names on it.

"Ooh! It says our names!" V said and I smiled and nodded. Then, they all thanked me and dug in, except for Jin who just stared at his plate. After a few minutes, he stood up and excused himself. Did I do something wrong? I watched him leave and couldn't help but feel guilty, so I excused myself and followed him. I stood outside his door, and slowly knocked.

"Who is it?" He asked, but he sounded like he was crying.

"Um, it's Katy." I said, as soft as possible.

"What do you want." He then sounded cold.

"Sorry to bother you, but can we talk?" I asked. There was a moment of silence, but soon, he said,

"Come in." After hearing this, I opened the door and walked in.