13: Jungkook's Birthday (Part 1)

KATY POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the clock. 6:00 am. It's Jungkook's birthday. I smirked and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then, I started cooking. Making the doughnuts took 45 minutes, and deep-frying them took around 10. In the end, I ended up having two dozen doughnuts. I then added the glaze and let it harden before decorating them. I put chocolate, strawberries, coconut, etc. Making sure that each doughnut was different. After that, I got changed and woke the rest of the boys up, where they changed and got ready. After that, they helped me hang up the decorations. By 9:00 am, we were all done and ready to wake up Jungkook. We all sat in the living room, talking about what we were going to do. After we decided, we counted to three. Then Jimin shouted,

"Yah Jungkook! Katy fainted we have to take her to the hospital!" A second passed before we saw Jungkook run right out of bed and into the dining room.

"Katy?! Where is she?! Are you o-" He started, then he saw us and he froze. Then, we started singing,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" After we finished, we popped the party poppers and clapped, individually saying happy birthday to Jungkook. After Jungkook realized what happened, a huge smile grew on his face and he started laughing.

"Yah! You scared me!" He laughed.

"Sorry, I'm fine!" I said, laughing along. I walked over to him and told him to sit down and close his eyes, so he did. Then, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the two boxes of doughnuts, which contained a dozen doughnuts in each box. I placed it in front of him.

"Okay. On the count of three, open your eyes okay?" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Okay, One... Two... THREE!" I said. Jungkook opened his eyes and automatically grew an even bigger smile.

"DOUGHNUTS!" He yelled.

"Yeah! I woke up at 6 am to make these so you better enjoy them!" I said, then his eyes grew wide.

"You MADE these?" He asked and I nodded.

"They look amazing! Oh my gosh!" He said. Then, he picked up a doughnut and took a bite out of it. After that bite, he automatically swallowed it.

"Jungkook! You'll choke!" I said, patting him on the back.

"Katy, you should literally open a doughnut shop, this is just too good to be true." He said, licking every one of his fingers. I laughed and said,

"Thanks." Then, I looked at the boys and they nodded.

"So Jungkookie! We have a fun day planned for you but the catch is, you can't know what we're doing until you figure it out! We won't say anything to you, understand?" Namjoon said. Jungkook was sad at first, but he soon agreed. Then, we all sat down and finished all of the doughnuts.

"DONE!" Taehyung said.

"Katy, your an amazing cook, seriously." Jhope said and I thanked him.

"Okay guys! Now! Jungkook get ready before we're late to our first activity!" I said and he nodded and bolted to his room. The rest of us waited in the living room, while watching tv. After ten minutes, Jungkook came out saying that he was ready. After that, we jumped in the car, and we were on our way! It took us twenty minutes to get to the paintball arena. I called and made a reservation ahead of time, so it was going to be just us in there. When we got there, Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Your kidding!" Jungkook said and everyone shook their heads. "Were really going paint balling?!" He asked and we all nodded. We then all jumped out of the car and went into the paintball arena. There, I confirmed my reservation and we got suited up. Then, we were separated and put into different areas. Once I was put into my designated area, I saw that the arena was forest themed. I waited about five minutes before I heard the starting announcement and the gunshot sound. At that, I ran and started to find a place to camouflage. Although since I couldn't find any, I decided to hide up in a tree. So I climbed up and I saw the over look of the arena. I looked down and tried not to freak out. I am afraid of heights. Although I ignored it and continued to look for my opponent. I looked and looked and I finally found my prey. Right under me, I saw Namjoon, looking around to make sure he was safe. I aimed my gun at him, then BAM! I got him right on the chest! He fell and looked up.