29: The Revenge Plan

KEENA POV

I waited at the cafe. It had been thirty minutes since the phone call and I had been waiting for Jungkook for about ten minutes now. I sighed and looked at my phone. Then, I heard the door open and I looked up to see Jungkook standing at the doorway. Damn, he's a lot cuter in person! I raised my hand for him to see me and as soon as he did, he rushed to sit at the seat across from me.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you." He said, holding out his hand and I took it. His hands are so soft.

"Hi, I'm Keena, nice to meet you too." I said and he nodded. I studied his features. He was really attractive, although there was something in him that made him look sad, lonely, and broken. I shook it off and got right to the point.

"Okay Jungkook, the reason why I called you here is because I need your help." I said and he sat up.

"With what?" He asked.

" I'll get straight into the point. Jr, the guy who is dating your girlfriend, is my ex boyfriend. He broke up with me for her and I want him back, and I know you want Katy back. If we could make a fair plan and deal, we'll both win. Are you in?" I asked and he froze. I'm guessing the reason why he looks so sad and broken is because Katy wasn't with him. Although I could tell, something in him was trying to fight me off. After a while of thinking, he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Keena.  I already have my own plan in action, but thanks for the offer." He said and I frowned.

"And what if your plan doesn't work? Your just going to continue to wait for her? While she's in Jr's arms?" I asked and he thought about it some more. Then, I knew I hit the jackpot.

"Fine... what's the plan" He said and I smirked.

"Your going to be my fake boyfriend. I will invite myself to dinner with Got 7 tomorrow night and we could all eat together. You just have to get the fact that your my boyfriend in their heads and Katy will notice that she loves you and Jr will notice that he loves me." I said, but he shook his head.

"That doesn't sound like it will work." He said and I smirked.

"It will, trust me." I said. I lied. I was using him. I just needed him so that Katy would feel the same pain I'm feeling. He hesitated at first, but he ended up agreeing to the plan. I smirked and held out my hand.

"I'll keep in touch. Nice doing business with you." I said and he took my hand and shook it.

.

JUNGKOOK POV

I know what she is doing. She's trying to use me. Although right now, I don't care. I need as much hope as I can get and if my plan doesn't work, at least I have a back up. I just hope that Katy will remember. That's all I need. Keena held out her hand.

"I'll keep in touch. Nice doing business with you." She said. I took her hand and shook it.

Your plan better work. It's one of the only chances I have left.