4: Unexpected Hideaway

KATY POV

I laid there, in the trunk of the car. I had been screaming for what seemed like thirty minutes but no one heard me. All I could do now is just lay there, in fear of what was going to happen to me. Then suddenly... the car stopped. I heard someone get out of the car. I quickly shut my eyes to make it look like I fell asleep. I then heard footsteps getting closer and closer. Then... the trunk opened slowly.

"Wow, she was screaming so much, I guess she fell asleep." A deep voice remarked. He untied my arms and legs, since there was no reason to keep them tied anymore, and he carried me above his shoulders to somewhere still unknown. Then suddenly... BAM! I kicked my feet, hitting him in the face. He dropped me and I sprinted away from him. After realizing what happened, he came after me. He wasn't that far behind me, so I ran faster. I looked around and realized I was at an airport. They were probably trying to send me somewhere to sell me. I looked around and saw hundreds of what looked like private planes. I quickly ran to the closest one and saw that the door was open. I ran inside, startled to see cleaning supplies in front of me as I ran in. Someone was cleaning the plane? Although I had no time to think. I quickly ran to the back and hid inside a cabinet. I waited and waited, but no one came. I stayed there for about 20 minutes, I didn't even dare to make a sound. Then, I heard the plane door close, then lock. Oh no. I ran out of the cabinet and tried to open the door but it was no use. I freaked out, but there was nothing I could have done. The cleaning supplies were gone too, I guess the cleaner left and locked the door. Then suddenly, I heard footsteps outside, so I ran back to the cabinet, where I rushed to get in. I closed myself in and felt something crawl on my neck. Startled, I turned my head, bumping it against the wall really hard. Then, before I knew it, I blacked out.

JB POV

"Whew! That was a really good performance guys!" I said to the rest of Got 7. I gave each of them a high five and we went into our dressing room to get cleaned up. Let's face it, I was really sweaty. When we got to our dressing room, our stylists and staff all complimented us on a good performance and we thanked them. Then, one by one, they called on each member, calling them for their turn to get cleaned up. They called everyone except for me and Jr so far, so we sat there, in silence. It started to get awkward, so I decided to speak up. "So, good job today." I said. I turned to him and saw his eyes filled with tears. "Ah! What's wrong Jr?" I asked him, turning around to face him.

"I saw Katy... screaming for you. She seemed happy. Then, when she saw me... I saw her turn around and leave." Jr said to me, heartbroken. Aish this kid!

"Don't worry Jr, I'll just call her and make sure she is okay." I said before pulling out my phone. I dialed her number, and I heard it ring a couple of times. Then, it went to her voicemail. What? That's weird. Maybe she didn't hear it. I decided to call her again. It rang a couple of times again. I thought she wasn't going to answer it, but after the fifth ring, she picked up. "Finally! I thought something happened to you! Are you okay?"

"She isn't here. The little brat got away." A deep voice said. What? Who is this?

"Who are you? What did you do to Katy?! Where are you!" I then screamed into the receiver. Jr turned to me looking scared. The line went dead. "HELLO? HELLO!" I screamed. No answer. "Damn It!" I screamed again, throwing my phone onto the floor.

"JB, what happened? Who was that?!" Jr then asked, starting to scream as well.

"I think Katy got kidnapped! The person on the phone told me that she got away though, but we still don't know who it is! Or where they are! What are we going to do!" I screamed, clearly freaking out. Although, Jr's reaction was worse.

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE THEY! WHO WAS THAT!" Jr screamed, standing up, while his face turned red.

"I don't kno-" I started to scream back, but before I could finish my sentence, Jr ran out of the room. "Hey! Where are you going?!" I screamed.

"TO FIND KATY!" He yelled back. I then ran after him.

"Wait for me!" I screamed, catching up to him. Oh Katy, where are you?!