66: We're So Lucky

KATY POV
I thought that the fan problem was getting better, but it actually got worse... I haven't been online for a few weeks, but I went on with Jungkook's phone while he was in the shower... and when I saw all of the hate comments towards me, my heart broke. Not because they said all of those things about me... but because Jungkook kept it from me. He saw all of these things and he didn't tell me about it to protect me. I stared down at his phone. He was tagged in constant posts of pictures of my face with horrible words. Tears formed in my eyes and I was so distracted, I didn't even realize that Jungkook was done showering. The door to the bathroom opened and there stood Jungkook with a towel covering the bottom half of his body. I turned my face from him so that he wouldn't see me and I wiped my tears. Jungkook saw me with his phone and he immediately walked to me and embraced me from behind. I felt his bare skin wrapping around me and I felt tense by his touch. I didn't turn around, and I didn't move. Jungkook slowly took his phone out of my hand and he put it down. Then, he hugged me again and said softly in my ear,
"I'm sorry jagi..." I still didn't say anything. He sighed. "I just wanted to protect you." He added. My heart hurt again.
"I have to start making dinner." I said, sniffling and starting to walk towards the door, dodging his gaze. Although, before I made it out, he took my wrist, pulled me back into his arms, and he closed the door. Then, he put his hands on my cheeks and tried to move my face so that he could see me properly.
"Look at me jagi." He said. I didn't move. "Look at me." He said again softly. I slowly turned my face and made eye contact with him. He saw my tear stained cheeks and I saw his eyes widen, then close. With that, he put his head down.
"I'm sorry jagi." He said. I lifted his chin up so that he could see me and I gave him a kind smile.
"I'm not hurt by their words... I'm hurt because you didn't tell me that this was happening." I said. He held me tighter.
"It's okay though, because I know that you were just trying to protect me." I said. He let out a sigh of relief and he kissed my cheek. I giggled.
"Yah, go put on a shirt!" I said. With that, he smirked.
"Are you sure you want me to?" He asked. My eyes widened.
"Yah!" I yelled, blushing. He chuckled.
"Okay I'll go put my clothes on. You can go out and make dinner now." He said. With that, I left and made dinner.
.
After dinner, I bid the boys goodnight and I went into my room. Ten minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Kookieeeee." I heard the voice say. I smiled.
"Come in!" I said. With that, the door opened and Jungkook's head popped in. Then, he walked in, closed the door, and sat on my bed. There, he took my hand in his and looked straight into my eyes, as if he was making sure that I was okay. He sighed.
"Jagi... don't listen to the fans okay? They are just unhappy with me being in a relationship." He said. I nodded.
"I know... but Jungkook, what if this affects your career? What if I'm the reason why y--"
"Don't even say that... please." He interrupted. I looked at him, and in his eyes, I saw desperation and fear. I ran my hand through his hair.
"Okay. I won't." I said. Then, he smiled.
"How did I get so lucky? Out of everyone in this entire world, I was the one chosen to be with you." He said. My heart melted.
"It's the other way around. There are thousands of girls who love you so much, and out of all of them, I was the one chosen to be with you." I said. He chuckled.
"Since we're both so lucky, we might as well be together forever. Right?" He asked. My heart stopped beating.
"Yeah..." I said. Jungkook...
"Then we should have our wedding someplace nice and bright. Then, we should go to Paris for our honeymoon and get a house here in Korea, unless you want to live in California, that's okay too. Also, for kids, we should have at least two. One boy and one girl. What do you think jagiya?" He asked. My heart broke after every word he said, but I kept a smile on my face. Jungkook, I hope we last that long.
"It's a good idea." I said.
"Of course we will have to wait a couple of years to get married, but we will make it work." He said. I stayed silent. Jungkook, I want to do everything you just said. More than anything. But we have obstacles. We have your career and my family and the distance between here and California is really far but I can't leave or stay. What do I do?
"Oppa can you do me a favor?" I asked. He nodded.
"What is it?" He asked. No matter what happens, I love you...
"Stay still." I said and he did. Then, I leaned in and kissed him. I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back with the same passion. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before I broke it off to look into his eyes. After a moment, I said,
"Oppa, I'm tired." He nodded.
"Okay, I'll let you sleep. Goodnight jagiya." He said getting up.
"Goodnight oppa." I said back. With that, he turned off the light and he walked out of the door, closing the door behind him. After he left, tears made their way to my eyes. Why did you have to say those things now. What if things don't turn out that way. Jungkook... what will happen then?
AUTHORS NOTE!
HEY GUYS! THE FANFIC IS ALMOST FINISHED :( BUT CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A BIG FAVOR AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS OF THIS FANFIC IN THE COMMENTS BOX? IT WILL MEAN A LOT AND YOUR FEEDBACK WILL LEAD TO ME MAYBE WRITING A NEW FANFIC! PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I LOVE YOU ARMY!