47: The Competition

KATY POV

When we got home, we told the others about the Keena situation and they were very happy for us.

"Finally! That stupid girl can't bother us anymore!" Jungkook said. We all cheered and laughed. "Oh my gosh, you guys had to have been there! Keena slapped Katy!" He continued. All of the boys' eyes widened.

"WHAT! DID YOU DO ANYTHING?!" They asked in sync.

"No, Katy punched her in the face before I could do anything." Jungkook said, back hugging me. They all looked at me.

"WHAT?!" They asked, once again in sync. Jungkook laughed.

"And Keena had a huge bruise on her left cheek afterwards." He continued, proudly showing off my accomplishment.

"Wow, Katy your tougher than I thought you were. Dang Jungkook, seeing her in action must have been a turn on for you." Taehyung said, smirking at Jungkook while the others laughed. Jungkook turned red and I giggled.

"Aww, he's blushing!" I teased and he turned away, hiding his face.

"No I'm not!" He said and Jimin laughed.

"Wow, our maknae really can't beat his own girlfriend at anything!" He teased and Jungkook got serious.

"Hyung, for the millionth time, I can lose to anything in the world to and for Katy. I admit, she is better than me and that makes her perfect and I'm the luckiest man on Earth to have her as my girl, but I bet YOU can't beat her at anything either." Jungkook challenged. That was the cutest thing he could have said. Jimin smirked.

"I have never lost to a girl at anything." Jimin said proudly. I smirked.

"Bring it on." I said. At that, Jimin scoffed.

"You sound so confident." He said and I nodded. "Fine! Then I challenge you to a dance competition!" Jimin said. My eyes lit up. You just made a big mistake Park Jimin.

"WHAT! But I suck at dancing!" I said, pretending to be worried. Jimin smirked.

"Then let's get going!" He said. Jimin walked out of the room and we all followed him into the practice room. "Okay, in the dance competition, we both have to freestyle and make the moves match the beat of the song alright? The rest of the members will be the judges and once the song ends, we will know the results." He explained and I nodded shyly. Then, he turned to Jungkook and pointed at him.

"YOU! You can't vote for her because your her boyfriend." He said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, let's bet some money on this." Jungkook said. Jimin's eyes lit up.

"DEAL! How much?" He asked. Jungkook smirked.

"$100" He said. My eyes widened. What! Jungkook! Everyone gasped.

"Jungkook that's so much! Didn't you hear Katy say she was bad at dancing?" Jhope asked, but Jungkook ignored him.

"Deal?" He asked Jimin.

"Deal." Jimin answered, smirking. At that, Jimin walked to the boom box and he played 'Watch Me'. Once the song started, Jimin began with smooth pops and waves. Then, when he passed it on to me, his eyed widened as he watched me start with a back flip. At that, I did hardcore pops and went along the beat. Amazed but still confident, Jimin went and we took turns, going back and forth, dancing. After the song ended, the rest of the boys clapped for us.

"Wow, Katy where did you learn to dance like that?" Namjoon asked. I smiled.

"I never learned. The music just helped me move." I said and he smiled. Then, I turned to Jimin, who was sweating like crazy, and I pat his back.