56: Truth Or Dare

KATY POV
"Dare!" I said. Taehyung smirked. I gulped. What is he going to make me do?
"I dare you to give me a massage." He said. At that I sighed with relief and I got up and gave him a HARDCORE massage.
"Yah! Appo! Stop stop!" Taehyung cried. The rest of us laughed and I went back to my seat.
"My turn! Um... truth or dare Jimin!" I said.
"Dare." He said.
"I dare you to lick the bottom of Namjoon's shoe." I said. Jimin smiled.
"That's not even hard!" He said. Then, Namjoon got up and got his shoe.
"Here, I stepped in dog poo earlier with this bad boy. Go ahead and lick it." Namjoon said. I laughed and Jimin's face turned white. Then, he quickly but hesitantly licked it and everyone laughed.
"Eww!" I said.
"Okay! My turn! Jungkookie!" Jimin said. Jungkook turned to him. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." Jungkook said.
"I dare you to not kiss Katy for the rest of the night." He said. Jungkook's eyes widened.
"Hyuunnnnngggg." He whined.
"Are you going to chicken out of the dare?" Jimin asked. Jungkook paused.
"Jungkook it's only for one night." I said and he pouted.
"Fine." He said. "Jagi! Truth or dare!" He asked me.
"Truth." I said.
"Am I the only person you swear to love for the rest of your life?" He asked. I froze. Jungkook, what if I leave? Then we will have to break up. "Katy?" He asked, snapping me back to reality.
"Oh um.. yes." I said. Then I remembered something. Jin. I looked at him and he looked sad. I gave him a reassuring smile and he gave me a sad smile back. Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
"It took you a while to answer." He said.
"What about you? Do you swear to love only me for the rest of your life?" I asked.
"Ofcourse." Jungkook said without hesitation. But Jungkook, what if we have to do long distance? Long distance never works. I can't let you go through that. I smiled.
"Then same here oppa." I said and he smiled. "Okay! Next!" I said. "Jin!" The game went on for hours and as I looked at the clock, I was shocked to see that it was 1:00 am.
"Um guys, I think we should go to bed now." I said and they nodded. With that, I went into my room and got ready for bed. Then, after a few moments, someone knocked on my door.
"Come in!" I said. Jungkook came in and closed the door behind him.
"Hey jagi." He said.
"Hey!" I said. He came closer to me and laid down on my bed next to me. We stayed silent for a while before he actually started to talk.
"Jagiya. Do you know how much I love you? I love you more than life itself. I would do anything for you at anytime. Everything about you makes me go crazy and I just want to be with you forever. I know this is really random of me to bring up but I feel like I don't show you my appreciation enough." He said. My heart melted.
"I love you too." I said. Then, he turned to me and kissed me. I laughed. "Yah your not allowed to. Remember the dare?" I asked. He smirked.
"It's not night anymore. It's 1 in the morning." He said and I giggled.
"Smart Kookie." I said and he laughed and kissed me again. When we broke apart, I spoke up.
"Jungkook. What would happen if I go home?" I asked. He froze.
"I would go with you." He said.
"You know you can't do that. You have a career and fans to take care of." I said and he shook his head.
"You mean more to me than everything else." He said. My heart was pounding.
"What if we... b-broke up?" I asked. Jungkook's head immediately shot up and his eyes stared into my soul.
"Y-You would break up with me?" He asked as tears slowly made their way to his eyes.
"No! No! Stop! No never mind I'm sorry that was the wrong thing to say. We're not breaking up I'm sorry." I said, tearing up as well. Jungkook hugged me.
"Please don't leave me. I don't know what I would do without you." He said.  I brushed my fingers through his hair.
"Same here Jungkook. I'm sorry." I said. Then Jungkook wiped his tears and looked at me.
"Jagi? Can I sleep here with you tonight?" He asked. I giggled.
"Your such a baby!" I said and he nodded like a child. "Okay." I said and he smiled.
"And Jagi? Please don't say stuff like that unless you want to see me break apart." He said and my heart broke.
"Okay. I'm sorry." I said and he nodded and kissed me again.
"Goodnight. I love you." He said. I nodded.
"Goodnight. I love you too." I answered and with that, we laid back in bed and dozed off to sleep.