20: New Golden Maknae

KATY POV

"How is she pretty when she sleeps too?!" I heard a voice say. Taehyung?

"Yah, she's always beautiful!" Jungkook. Definitely Jungkook.

"Should we wake her up?" Jin?

"But she looks so peaceful." Namjoon, I'm guessing.

"Jungkookie, take this opportunity to kiss her. Wake her up like sleeping beauty!" Omg. Was that Jimin?

"Ya! Do it! Like in the movies!" Jhope.

"You guys are so stupid, just wake her up." Suga. I could tell by his mature tone.

"No Kookie kiss her!" Jimin said. I took a peek. I saw Jungkook on my bed sitting besides me with the rest of the boys behind him. I looked at Jungkook. He looked like he was deciding if he should do it or not. As he was thinking, I jumped up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Your too slow!" I said. By this, all of them jumped back.

"Oh my goodness Jagi you scared me!" Jungkook said. All of them were holding their chests. I laughed.

"How long were you awake?" Jhope asked. I turned to Taehyung.

"Thanks for saying I look pretty when I'm sleeping Taehyung, but I'm actually not." I said and Jungkook looked at me.

"Yah! What did I say about saying stuff like that! It hurts me!" He said and I apologized.

"Anyway, why are you guys all in my room?" I asked.

"We have to leave for the concert in an hour. We wanted to wake you up so you can get ready." Jimin said. I smiled.

"Okay." I said. Then, I got up and walked into the bathroom. After I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I went back into my room to change into my white shirt, black skinny jeans, black hoodie, and 'DOPE' hat. Then, I started to make my way into the living room, when I heard,

"Yah Jungkook, she's faster than you too? She beat you to the kiss! Are you sure your the man in the relationship?" Jimin asked.

"Yah!" Jungkook yelled.

"Think about it! Have you ever won her in anything? No!" Jimin said.

"I don't have to win! I'm already a winner since she is mine." He said. I blushed. Then, I walked up to them.

"Hi!" I said and they smiled at me. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked, trying to act clueless.

"We were just talking about how your the man in the relationship." Jimin said.

"Aish, shut up!" Jungkook whined. I laughed.

"Fine, if you beat your girlfriend at something, anything at all, I will stop teasing you." Jimin said. Then, Jungkook paused and looked at me, as if he was asking me if we could compete at something.

"You name it." I said. He smirked.

"Arm wrestling." He said. I acted scared.

FLASHBACK

"I challenge you to an arm wrestling match." JB said. I smirked.

"You know you have never won me before." I said and he laughed.

"I let you win." He said and now, it was my turn to laugh. Then JB said, "We start on the count of three! One, two, three!" A second passed before JB's hand hit the table.

"I win." I said. His eyes widened.

"What! I-I wasn't ready!" He said, jumping up and down.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jungkook! She's a girl!" Jimin said and I shot him a look. I got this. I tried to tell him through the glare. He seemed to have gotten the message because he nodded.

"Okay then! Get into position!" Jimin said. Jungkook and I went to opposite sides of a small table and got our hand positions ready.

"Okay! Ready, set, go!" Jimin said. Then, like always, a second later, Jungkook's hand touched the table. His eyes widened.

"HAHA! Oh my gosh Jungkook! I thought you were the strongest one here!" Jimin said, laughing his head off. I smiled.

"I wasn't ready!" He yelled. That's what they all say.

"Okay, you get one more shot!" I said and he quickly nodded. We got into position again.

"Ready, set, go!" Jimin said. Then, we went for it. I could tell, Jungkook gave his all to try and beat me. I have to admit, he is really strong, and the way his muscles flexed when he put pressure on it made my heart pound. I on the other hand was also putting a lot of pressure on my arm. He's stronger than JB at least. The arm wrestle lasted a couple seconds. It leaned towards his arm, then back to the middle multiple times. Finally, after a good twenty seconds, Jungkook's hand touched the table again. Jimin bursted out laughing again and Jungkook stared at his hand in disbelief.

"How are you so strong?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Jungkook, I think Katy is the new golden maknae." Jimin said, but Jungkook shook it off.

"Like I said, I will lose to everything if it meant that I got to keep Katy." He said. I blushed.

"Thanks oppa." I said and he smiled and pecked me on the lips. Then, Suga came into the room, telling us that it was time to go. It was going to take about an hour to get there. I looked at the clock. 10:00 am.

"Oppa, what time is your concert?" I asked.

"12:30." He said and I nodded. Then, we got in the van and we were on our way!

"So, who is going to be performing there except for you guys?" I asked.

"We don't know yet, we weren't able to speak with the coordinator, so I guess we will find out!" Namjoon said and I nodded and smiled. I wonder who is going to be there? I guess I'll find out.