32: Back To Normal

KATY POV

Jungkook and I finally broke apart and he stared at me, tears still in his eyes. I smiled at him. Although after thinking about the situation, my smile turned into a frown.

"Wait, aren't you dating Keena?" I asked, letting go of him. He smiled.

"About that..." He started. Then, he told me the entire story and I just stood there, listening.

"So, it was fake right?" I asked and he nodded. Then, something else came to mind and I frowned again.

"Hold up, doesn't that mean that Jr lied to have me?! He took my injury to his advantage?!" I asked, now angry and Jungkook nodded. I clenched my hands into fists.

"Jungkook. Take me to the Got 7 dorm." I said. Without exchanging any other words, Jungkook took me to his car and we drove to the Got 7 dorm. When we got there, I walked in and saw all of them in the living room. When I saw Jr, I walked over to him. When he saw me, he asked,

"Where have you been?" Although when he saw Jungkook standing in the doorway, his eyes widened.

"JR!" I screamed when I walked up to him.

"K-Katy, I can explain!" He said but I held up my hand, motioning for him to stop talking. Then, catching him and everyone else off guard, I used that hand to slap him across the face, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek. He fell to the floor.

"NEVER talk to me ever again! Never even come near me ever again! You disgust me! YOU were the reason why I got my amnesia and on top of that, you LIED to get me to date you?! How could you do this to me?!" I yelled. Everyone else was quiet and they simply stared in shock and amusement.

"Katy I just... YOU DESERVE TO BE WITH ME! NOT THAT PIECE OF-" He started but I interrupted him.

"WHAT?! PIECE OF WHAT!" I yelled. I was absolutely furious. I can't believe he used me like that.

"PIECE OF TRASH!" He finished, although this made me even more mad.

"Well, he's more valuable than you. You know why? Because he isn't a person who could ever have done what you did to me. He is the best thing that had ever happened to me. I LOVE HIM! I guess that's what also makes him even more valuable than you, the fact that he has the heart of a girl who thought she could never love again." I finished. Jr's eyes widened and I watched as they teared up.

"I-I'm sorry." He said. I scoffed.

"Sorry?" I asked. Although before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Katy, that's enough. I know he deserves worse, but don't waste your time." He said. This made me calm down a bit. I took a deep breath. Then, I turned to the rest of Got 7.

"Guys, I don't think I will see you guys very often anymore. So I hope you guys have a great life as idols." I said.

"Katy... I'm sorry I didn't know all of this was going on." JB said with his head down. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"It's not your fault." I said. I broke the hug and went into the room to get my stuff. Then, I walked back to Jungkook. Although before I turned to leave, I took one last glance at Jr, who was still on the ground, and I said,

"I hope what you did was worth it, because you're now dead to me." Then, I turned around and walked out of their dorm holding Jungkook's hand. When we got in the car, we sat still for a while and stared at their dorm.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me. I shook my head.

"No, but I will be." I said and he smiled at me. Then, he started the car and I watched as the Got 7 dorm disappeared in the horizon behind us.