36: The Warning

KATY POV

Later that night, before I went to sleep, I got a text from an unknown number. I opened the message.

This is Keena. We need to talk. I'll send you the address to my house, so come over tomorrow by 8:00 am, or else, Jungkook will pay. Come alone and don't tell anyone about this message. Don't reply, see you tomorrow.

My eyes widened. What does she want from me? Curious but tired, I yawned and went to sleep. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

.

The next morning, I woke up early, snuck out of the dorm, and caught a cab. After I got off, I looked at the clock and I realized that it was 7:52 am, and I was standing outside of Keena's enormous mansion. I walked up to the door, but before I could knock, Keena opened it.

"Your early, but no matter, I have to talk to you." She said. Then, she pulled me inside and dragged me through a very long hallway. Everything was beautiful there. Everything was shiny, the lights were colorful, her furniture was gold, everything was just beautiful. After walking for about a minute, we reached her living room and she sat me down on a couch, while she sat on one across from me.

"So, what did you need to tell me?" I asked, trying to look serious and sophisticated.

"Oh, right." She said, then she cleared her throat. "Stay away from Jungkook." She finished. I scoffed. Wow, at least she's straight forward.

"Or what? Your going to drop the BTS label?" I asked, mocking her. She smirked.

"Do you think that I won't do it? I'm more powerful than you think Katy." She replied. Although before I could answer her, a very tall man walked in from the kitchen.

"DADDY!" Keena exclaimed.

"Keena! Hey princess! What are you doing up so early?" He asked. Wait, that voice, I heard it somewhere.

"Oh, I just have some business to handle." Keena said. Her dad smiled and turned to me, although when he saw me, his smile faded instantly. I stared at him.

"O-Oh, hi Katy." He said. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Do you know her daddy?" Keena asked.

"I have never seen you before." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. His eyes widened.

"Oh, I heard Keena say your name before I walked in here." He said, trying to shake the suspicion off, but I wasn't convinced. I studied him for a while. I know I heard that voice somewhere, but where? After a few moments of thinking, my eyes widened. I got it. It hit me. I scoot back, moving away from him.

FLASHBACK

"Shut up and stay still or I will hurt you!" A deep voice said.

END OF FLASHBACK

Then, pictures of that day flashed in my head. The got 7 concert, walking to the back of the crowd, turning around, seeing Jr, being kidnapped. I squirmed farther away from him. Then, when I was far enough to be safe, I pointed my shaking finger at him.

"Yo-You-You k-k-ki-kidna-" I started, but before I could finish, he interrupted me.

"Oh Keena! Sweety! I have a day off today so hurry up and end your meeting so we could spend some time together!" He said. Keena's face lit up.

"REALLY?!" She asked and he nodded. Then, she turned back to me.

"Okay, so anyway, you got my warning, so you can go. Remember what I said. If you want to try me, be my guest. Now, get out." She said. Then, she linked arms with her dad and they walked back into the kitchen. After they left, I stayed in my position, frozen. I was trying to process what just happened, while calming myself down. Although moments later, I realized that I was still in their living room, so I got up and sprinted out of the house. Then, I caught another cab and I went home, breathing heavily. When I got to the dorm, I calmed down a bit. Then, I quietly opened the door and tried to sneak in, although I failed miserably when I saw Jungkook on the other side of the door, with his arms folded across his chest.

"Where have you been?!" Jungkook asked. I gulped.