54: Talking To Taehyung

KATY POV
I ran away crying to a park nearby. There, I sat on the swing and I sobbed. What is happening? After a few seconds, I realized that someone was sitting in the swing next to me. I turned to face the person and realized that it was Taehyung.
"Taehyung..." I said. Then, he just nodded, got up and hugged me.
"Go ahead. Cry." He said. With that, I sobbed in his shoulder and we stayed in that position for a few minutes. Then, when I calmed down, Taehyung sat back down on the swing next to me.
"So... What happened in there?" He asked.
"I told Jungkook that I missed my friends and family back home and he got mad. Then, he told me to leave and that's when you guys came in. Then, that whole Jin situation happened and it just broke my heart." I said. Taehyung nodded.
"Katy I know Jungkook said some things that might have hurt your feelings, but you can't take it to heart. He was just scared of losing you so he said that. He really does love you." He said.
"I know.." I said.
"Also, with The Jin hyung situation, we were all really surprised to hear that he liked you, but don't let that change anything." He said.
"I won't. I just wasn't expecting for him to like me. It doesn't change anything though and I still like him, but only as a friend." I said and Taehyung nodded again.
"Good. Just know that we all love you okay? No matter what happens." He said and I smiled at him.
"You know, your not as weird as everyone says you are." I said and he chuckled.
"Thanks." He said. After that, we just talked about other random things and he made me feel better. I didn't realize how long it's been since the last time I had an actual conversation with Taehyung, so having this time made me happy. We ended up talking for hours, although soon enough, it got too cold.

"Should we go back now?" Taehyung asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded. Then, we got up and he held out his arm for me to hold. I smiled at him and took his arm and we walked back peacefully. Thanks Taehyung, you helped a lot.