33: Uneasy Morning

KATY POV
I opened my eyes to see a bright ray of sunlight shining in my room. I sat up and looked at the clock. 11:00 am. My eyes widened. I kicked off my blanket and I walked outside. When I opened the door, the amazing smell of bacon filled my nose with happiness. I went to the living room to see Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin, Suga, and Jhope watching tv. Then, I turned to the kitchen to see Jin cooking by himself. I was about to go to him to help, but a sudden voice stopped me.
"Hey jagi come sit with me!" Jungkook called out. I shook my head.
"I have to help Jin." I said. Then, I went to the kitchen and asked Jin if he needed my help. He nodded and asked me to cut some fruit so I did, although as I was doing so, I felt a sudden embrace behind me.
"Jagiyaaaaaa." Jungkook whined. I smiled.
"Yes Oppa?" I asked.
"You don't want to cuddle with me?" He asked. I blushed.
"I need to help Jin. I can cuddle with you later." I said. He pouted.
"Jin hyung can cook by himself." He complained but I shook my head.
"Jungkook he is cooking all by himself! Go back out if your not going to help." I scolded. He sighed and walked back outside. Aish, that pabo.
.
JUNGKOOK POV
I couldn't convince Katy to come with me so I walked back outside.
"You couldn't convince her?" Jhope hyung asked and I pouted and nodded. Then, they smiled.
"What did you expect?" Suga hyung added. Then, I heard laughter in the kitchen so I snuck to look inside and I felt my insides burn up when I saw Jin hyung making Katy laugh with funny faces. I don't know why... but it felt like he was flirting with her. I was about to go in to interrupt, but I stopped when Katy started to walk out with food in her hands.
"Breakfast is ready!" She yelled. I glared at Jin hyung before going to the dining table. You better not like Katy hyung, she is MINE and mine only.
.
JIN POV
I made funny faces at Katy and we laughed together. Hearing her laughter made my heart pound. There it is again. Ugh stop Jin, you can't like her! She's with Jungkook! Just then, Katy walked out holding the food that we made and from the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook glaring at me. Uh oh, I hope he didn't see us laughing, he will probably think that I like Katy. At that, I joined the rest of them at the table and we ate in silence. Jin, snap out of it.