30: Dinner

KEENA POV

I opened my eyes and the first thing I did was pick up my phone to call Jr oppa. I looked at the clock. 8:55 am. I dialed Jr's phone number and he answered it after a few rings.

"Hello?" He said in a sleepy voice. Perfect, this means that he is half asleep.

"Jr oppa?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice slowly fading.

"Can I come with a guest to your house tonight for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He answered, sounding drunk. I smirked.

"Thanks oppa! Don't forget to invite Katy okay?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." He said and I giggled.

"Okay see you at six thirty oppa!" I said before hanging up. Perfect, now to call Jungkook.

.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and grabbed my phone. As soon as I turned it on, I looked at the time. 9:00 am. I yawned, kicked off my blanket, and walked outside. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when, my phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Jungkook, it's Keena, so you ready for tonight?" She asked.

"You got us invited to dinner?" I asked and she said yes. "Wow, okay. I'll come by your house by 6. Be ready by then." I said.

"Okay, don't be late. Also, wear something cute and impressing. You have to look good so that Katy will want you." She said. I shook my head, but I knew that she couldn't see me.

"Katy doesn't care what I wear. She isn't like other girls." I said but she didn't agree.

"There is no such thing. Trust me, she will feel more attracted to you." She said. I still denied it but eventually went along with it. Then, I hung up and continued to brush my teeth. After I did, I went outside and greeted my hyungs.

"Good morning hyungs!" I said as all of them walked out of the room one by one.

"Good morning kookie!" Taehyung hyung said and I smiled.

"What's for breakfast?" Jimin hyung asked. I turned to Jin hyung.

"I was hoping that Jin hyung could make it for us." I said, doing ageyo on him.

"Wow, your actually up and moving around now. You feel better? I mean, we got a good morning and ageyo! What makes you so happy today?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I guess you can say it's a day full of hope." I yelled and Jhope hyung smiled.

"OOH! My kind of day!" He said and we all laughed. Although Jin hyung was right. Ever since Katy forgot about me, I was broken and I didn't want to move or go anywhere. Although the fact that she will remember me gives me strength. Come on Jungkook, HWAITING! For the rest of the day, I hung out with the hyungs. I missed this. It even made me forget my pain for a while. Although it all slowly came back, when I looked at the clock. 5:30 pm. I better get ready. I took a shower, brushed my teeth again, got dressed, and rushed out of the door. I drove to Keena's house within ten minutes, arriving exactly at 6:00. As expected, Keena came out at the exact same time as well. I got out of the car and opened the door for her. Although before I did, I looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a REALLY short white dress with a small cardigan and really high heels. My jaw dropped.

"What? Do I look that pretty?" She asked. I gulped. What the heck is she wearing? Is she going to a club? What's wrong with her?! I chuckled awkwardly.