53: Happy Birthday Katy (Part 2)

KATY POV

My eyes widened as soon as the manager said that JB called me. I looked over at Jungkook and saw him rolling his eyes.

 "O-Okay." I said and I took the phone. 

 "Put it on speaker." Jungkook said sternly. I don't think that is a good idea. The two groups already don't like each other.

 "It's not Jr, let it go." I argued. 

 "Why is it so hard to put it on speaker then?" He asked. 

 "Jungkook stop okay. Not today. I just want a private conversation with a close friend of mine. That's not too much to ask for." I said. Then, I took the phone into my room and I closed the door. "Hello?" I asked, answering the phone. 

 "Katy! Happy Birthday!" JB cheered. I giggled. 

 "Thank you!" I said. Just then, I heard yelling in the background. 

"Happy Birthday Katy!" The rest of Got 7 said. 

 "Thank you!" I yelled through the receiver. Then, JB and I started laughing.

"Um... Katy? Jr is in the room, but I'm pretty sure he would like to say Happy Birthday to you too." JB said. My heart froze.

"JB--" I started but JB interrupted me.

"Never mind, I'm sorry. Anyway, how was your day?" JB asked. I felt relieved that he changed the subject.

"Good! BTS and their fans sang happy birthday for me on stage! I'm still shocked." I said. He giggled.

"Well, I'm glad that they are treating you nicely. Anyway, um... Katy, I have a question." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked. He cleared his throat.

"I know this is a hard decision because Jungkook is your boyfriend and you're now really close with BTS, but when are you planning to come home?" He asked. I froze.

"JB, I don't know if I want to go back. I mean yeah, I miss you, my mom, and my dad, but I don't think I could leave BTS. If I go back, I will have to live that life again. I will have to be alone again." I said.

"I'll be there for you!" JB said. I sighed.

"JB you know you can't keep that promise. Your famous now. You can't stay with me." I said and he sighed.

"So your not coming back?" He asked with a shaken voice.

"I don't know yet. I'm thinking. Just give me some more time please?" I asked and JB agreed. After that, we talked for a little while more, but after a few minutes, he had to leave.

"Bye Katy, I'll call you again tomorrow okay?" JB said.

"Okay bye!" I said before hanging up. When I did, I turned around to walk back outside but I stopped when the phone rang again. I looked at the caller ID and realized that it was my mom. I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Katy! Happy Birthday!" I heard my mom and my dad say. I teared up. I miss them so much.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Even though your not with us, I hope you had a good day. We wish you could come home faster, but it's your choice. I know you got really close to those boys." My mom said with a shaking voice. A tear rolled down my face. I'm sorry mom, but I can't leave them.

"Ya..." I said. "Um, anyway, how are you guys?" 

"We're fine sweetie, don't worry about us. Just promise me that you will be safe and healthy there alright?" My mom said.

"Okay." I said. With that, I bid them goodnight and I hung up. Then, I leaned against the wall and sat down. I felt like crying. I miss them, but I feel like I would be broken if I went back home. What do I do. With that, tears rolled down my face. I felt stuck. I didn't know what to do. Just then, someone knocked on my door so I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Come in!" I said. With that, Jungkook came in and sat down next to me on the floor, although when he looked at me, his eyes widened.

"Why are you crying?! Did JB say something bad to you?!" He asked. I shook my head.

"Jungkook? What would you do if I went back home?" I asked. I watched as tears slowly crept into his eyes.

"I wouldn't let you go." He said. That broke my heart even more.

"Jungkook..." I started, but Jungkook suddenly broke out in anger.

"You want to leave? You don't want to stay here anymore?!" He yelled.

"No, it's not that, it's just... I miss my family and friends." I said.

"So you would leave me?" He asked. I stayed silent. "You would?! Fine then! Go! Go back home!" He yelled. Tears streamed down my face. Just then, the rest of the boys ran in.

"Jungkook stop!" Taehyung yelled. Then, Jin came to me and hugged me.

"What is wrong with you!" He yelled at Jungkook, but Jungkook was too mad to be formal.

"Shut up!" He yelled at Jin. At this, I got mad.

"Hey! You can't say that to him! Do you not even have manners anymore?!" I yelled.

"Of course you would defend him!" Jungkook said.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled.

"He likes you! How could you not tell! You like him too don't you!" He yelled.

"What? We're just friends! We don't like each other like that!" I yelled. Then, what I heard next killed me.

"I-I do like you Katy." Jin said. I froze.

"See!" Jungkook yelled. I couldn't take this anymore.

"STOP IT!" I screamed. Tears uncontrollably fell down my face and my head hurt like crazy. I took a deep breath and stood up. Then, I walked to the door, leaving the seven boys behind me. Although, before I could walk out, I stopped and said,

"Thanks for the birthday. You definitely made it unforgettable." Then, I walked out and didn't turn back. 

.

JUNGKOOK POV

Katy left and Taehyung hyung ran after her. I wanted to too, but I couldn't move. Instead, I turned back to Jin hyung.

"Y-You do like her?" I asked, now sad. Jin hyung nodded and my hands rolled into fists. Even though I already knew that he liked her, having him admit it right in front of me hurt even more.

"What?! Hyung!" The rest of the members shouted. Meanwhile, Jin hyung just got up and quietly walked out of the room. Tears blurred my vision. 

"Jungkook, why did you yell at Katy?" Suga hyung asked.

"She said that she wanted to leave. My heart just stopped and I got mad." I said.

"Yeah but Jungkook... it's her birthday." Namjoon hyung said. My heart broke. Katy... I'm sorry. Come back.

"That makes it even worse. I turned a good and special day into the worst one." I said

"What do we do now?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Wait for Taehyung to bring Katy back." Suga hyung said. Then, they all walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I sighed and wiped my tears. My heart hurt. Jagiya... Mainhe. Saranghae.