59: Still A Good Day

KATY POV
When we got home, I immediately went to the manager and asked politely for his phone. When he gave it to me, I dialed my mom's number and I went into my room to speak to her.
"Hello?" My mom asked, answering the phone.
"Mom?" I asked.
"Oh, Katy? Yes dear?" She replied. I took a deep breath.
"Can you send me the money for the plane ticket?" I asked. She gasped.
"ARE YOU FINALLY COMING HOME?!" She asked all excited. I bit my lip.
"Not yet. I just need the money just in case I have to go." I said.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Nothing, can you just send it?" I asked. She sighed.
"Okay. I'll send it." She said. I smiled.
"Thanks mom. I have to go now so I'll call you later okay? I love you!" I said before hanging up. After that, I walked out and gave the manager his phone back. Then, I joined the boys in the living room.
"Katy are you okay?" Suga asked. I nodded then looked at Jungkook.
"Are you okay?" I asked and he immediately nodded.
"That was nothing! I would take a bullet for you." Jungkook answered. I teared up.
"I'm sorry... because of me..." I started, but the boys immediately started yelling.
"NO KATY IT'S FINE!" Taehyung yelled.
"DON'T CRY!" Jhope yelled.
"JAGI I'M OKAY! I'M JUST GLAD YOU DIDN'T GET HURT!" Jungkook added. I wiped my tears and hugged Jungkook.
"Thank you Oppa for saving me, and I'm sorry." I said. He hugged me tighter.
"It's okay. Really I'm fine." He said and I nodded. Then, everyone was silent.
"Thank you all for protecting me today." I said and they smiled.
"Of course we would protect you!" Jin said.
"Your like our little sister!" Jimin added. I giggled.
"That's my favorite sound. Your laugh. So just keep laughing and everything will be alright. Okay?" Jungkook said and I nodded.
"Okay well! It's still a good day so let's enjoy it! Do you guys want to go to the beach?" Taehyung asked.
"YEAH!" Everyone yelled and we immediately got up. Then, we went to the van and drove off. During the drive, I was dozing off in my thoughts, so it surprised me when Jin suddenly took my hand. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back, but I slowly took my hand out of his. At that, he stopped smiling and looked away, but I felt bad so I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to face me with a sad look so I gave his broad shoulder a light squeeze. He then slightly smiled and turned his head again. Meanwhile, Jungkook was glaring at Jin so I turned away as well. Ugh when are these two going to stop. For the rest of the ride, I looked outside and took in the beautiful view of Korea, because for all I know, I might not be able to see it soon.