62: Jungkook POV

JUNGKOOK POV

"I loooooovvvvveeeee you too Oppa!" Katy said before giving me a peck on the cheek and closing the door on me. When the door was closed, I turned around and walked into my room. As soon as I closed the door, I danced around like a weird fanboy. How does she still make my heart go crazy? I jumped on my bed, smiling the widest smile. Then, I laid down, stared at the ceiling, and thought of Katy. She makes me feel so alive, I can't ever imagine my life without her. I would do anything and everything for her no matter what and under any circumstance. I am just so lucky to have her. SHE is my one and only. I thought of the moments we had together, and I couldn't help but to smile even wider.

FLASHBACK

"Yes Jungkook, I'd love to be your girlfriend." When I asked her out.

"I don't have money to get you something as special as what you gave me. This is all I can give you at the moment to show you my love for you. I hope you can cherish this and remember it when your gone for the next week, and know that I do love you." On our first date.

"I know, but one thing you have to know about me is that I love sweaters and jackets, and especially the boy ones." When we took her shopping.

"NO STOP!" When she got hit instead of me by Jr.

"I'm sorry oppa, but I'm back now, and I love you too." When she got her memory back.

"Thank you Oppa for saving me, and I'm sorry." When I got hit by an egg for her.

END OF FLASHBACK

We have been through so much in just a couple of months, and we are still going strong. What on Earth did I do to deserve a girl like her. I for one am just glad that I have her. I continued to think of Katy, when one thought suddenly made my heart stop beating. What if she leaves one day. I shook the thought away. Don't think like that Jeon Jungkook! If that time comes, it's her decision, she has to be happy. Just don't do anything to make her go and you should be fine! Right? I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to sleep. With that, I dozed off, dreaming of Katy.

DREAM

I was in a white room and Katy was a few feet away from me, wearing a white dress with her hair curled and tied up. She was waving goodbye to me and my eyes filled with tears.

"You're... leaving me?" I asked Katy, while my heart broke into tiny little pieces.

"Be happy for me Jeon Jungkook." She said. I shook my head.

"No.. NO! You know I can't be happy without you! You know that I'm nothing without you!" I yelled. She put her head down.

"You're better off without me. You might think that I'm your everything now, but once time passes, you will know that you already have the life that you need... and that doesn't include me." She said. That made the pain worse.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. Her tears started streaming down her face as well.

"I have to do this... for you." She said.

"Don't say it's for me when your taking the one thing I love away from me. Not music, not my fans, not my members, YOU!" I said, pleading her to not leave.

"Please don't make this harder for the both of us." She said with sad eyes. I felt as if a wrecking ball had smashed my heart. I fell to my knees.

"I-Is this what you really want?" I asked. It was silent.

"Y-Y-Yes." She finally said. At that moment, the pain was unbearable. I felt as if some one had stabbed me slowly and left me bleeding out in the cold, alone. I raised my head to look at her one last time.

"I will always love you no matter what though. I will never love anyone else." I said.

"You will find someone better to love. Goodbye Jeon Jungkook." Was the last thing she said. After that, she slowly started to fade. Seeing this made me panic, and I immediately got back on my feet to try and embrace her in my arms, but by the time I got to her, she was gone. At that moment I broke down. Tears raced down my face and drenched my clothes. Everywhere I looked, I felt trapped. I felt like I was suffocating, for the person I loved so much, the person that got my attention in such short time, the person who was my everything, had left me. I punched the walls around me, leaving red marks on the white surface. I screamed and hit everything in my way, I couldn't handle it. After a few moments, I hit the wall for the last time before putting my head down while sobbing.

"Why... WHY!" I screamed. At that, everything turned black, and I was able to breathe normally again.

END OF DREAM

I woke up with tear-stained cheeks. My lips were dried and I was sweating like crazy. I sat up while sniffling and I looked at the clock. 3:45 am. I took a deep breath. It was just a dream. I calmed myself down and laid back down again. I was tired, but I was afraid to fall back asleep. I rolled around and dug my face into my pillow.

"Katy... I love you." I muttered. Then, I took another deep breath before closing my eyes again and dozing off to sleep. It was only a dream Jungkook, it was only a dream.