42: The False Accusation

KATY POV

"Did you fight Keena last night?" Jungkook suddenly asked. I froze and my eyes widened. How did you find out! I didn't respond.

"Katy?" Jungkook asked, impatiently. I stayed silent. He scoffed. "So you did." He said. I still didn't say a word. "And you didn't tell me because you didn't want me to know that you started it?!" He asked, now mad. After hearing this, my eyes widened and I faced Jungkook.
"WHAT?! I didn't!" I said, completely shocked.
"Don't lie! Keena told me everything!" He started to raise his voice. "How could you! Were you really that jealous? Was it really necessary to hurt her?!" He continued. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jungkook. You believe her? Not your girlfriend?
"I didn't start the fight." I said sternly.
"Oh yeah? Then why didn't you tell me about it?" He asked. He still doesn't believe me? How could he do this to me?
"I didn't want you to worry about me!" I said.
"Worry? Now your lying to me?" He asked. I was completely out of words to say. Your being such a jerk Jungkook! I was about to open my mouth to keep protesting, but I stopped when Jungkook said the words,
"I don't know who you are anymore." I then closed my mouth and turned away, teary eyed. That's it. There's no point in trying to protest anymore. He won't believe me. Then, I realized that Jin, who I forgot was there with me, was about to say something, but I stopped him.
"Stop. There's no use." I said. Jin and Jungkook looked at me. Then, without even making eye contact, I ran out of the dorm before they could see my tears fall. Jungkook, you hurt me.
.
JIN POV
I stayed quiet throughout the argument between Katy and Jungkook, but it got me so angry that Jungkook wasn't believing Katy. I mean, shouldn't he be trusting his GIRLFRIEND?! Ugh! I can make Katy so much happier! Jungkook has no idea how lucky he is! I glared at Jungkook as he said all of his words to Katy, because I knew that each and every one of them were hurting her. Hey brat! She didn't start the fight!
"I don't know who you are anymore." Jungkook said. At that, my jaw clenched and my hands rolled into fists. That was too much. He went too far. I stepped forward to stick up for Katy, but she stopped me.
"Stop. There's no use." Katy said. Jungkook and I looked at her. My heart broke when I saw tears in her eyes. Although before they fell, she ran out, leaving Jungkook and I alone. When she left, I turned back to Jungkook.
"YAH LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled. Jungkook stared at the door for a few moments.
"Hyung, I'm too shocked to have this conversation with you right now." He said. Then, he turned around, walked into his room, and closed the door. I sighed. Katy, I'm so sorry about Jungkook.
.
JUNGKOOK POV
I stared as Katy ran out of the dorm. Watching her leave broke my heart. The farther she ran away from me, the worse I felt.
"YAH LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Jin hyung yelled to me.
"Hyung, I'm too shocked to have this conversation with you right now." I said. Then, I walked into my room and closed the door. When it was closed, I sat on my bed and stared blankly at the floor. My conscience was killing me. What if she didn't start the fight? What if she gets hurt? Where is she going? Is she coming back? I stayed frozen. I was afraid that if I moved, the situation would be too real. I continued to stare at my floor as my conscience killed me slowly. Katy, why did you do this?