19: Seeing Them Again

KATY POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 8:00 am. I stared at the ceiling. Today is the day the boys come back home. It's been a week since they left, and let me just say that it had been the longest week of my life! I couldn't take it anymore! I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. The boys are coming at 10:00, so I better clean up the house. I quickly cleaned the house, did the laundry, did the dishes, and made breakfast. I cooked their favorite: kimchi stew. I looked at the clock. 9:55 am. I grew excited. I missed them so much! I can't wait to see them. I let out a sigh, I grew more anxious by the second. After a while, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and ran to open it. As soon as I did, I was automatically squished with a tight hug.

"Jagi! I missed you so much! Like seriously I thought I was going to die!" Jungkook said, attacking me with pecks on my cheeks and lips. I laughed.

"Oppa! I missed you too!" I said, squeezing him tightly. We stayed like that for a while. Then, the rest of the group arrived.

"Yah, we missed Katy too! Let us hug her!" Taehyung said. Then, he pushed Jungkook off and all of them attacked me in a group hug.

"Aish, YAH YOU GUYS DIDN'T MISS HER NEARLY AS MUCH AS I DID!" Jungkook said, getting up from the floor in which he fell when he was pushed. I laughed.

"HYUNGS I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I said and they said that they missed me too. After that, Jungkook pulled them off of me and back hugged me.

"She's mine, back off!" He said. I pinched his nose.

"Aigoo, you haven't changed." I said and he smiled.

"I did, ask the hyungs. During the trip, I was going crazy, I missed you so much." He said and I looked at the others.

"What did he do?" I asked and the others laughed.

"He would trip at least fifty times a day, he almost drank vinegar instead of water once, and in the middle of the night, he would sleep talk, saying your name and how much he loved you!" Namjoon explained. I blushed.

"Pabo, I love you too!" I said and the others groaned.

"Ewwww don't be all lovey dovey around us!" Taehyung said. Then, I remembered that conversation Jungkook and I had to mess with Taehyung a week ago. I laughed.

"Anyway, are you guys hungry? I made kimchi stew!" I said and all of them cheered. I walked into the kitchen and started to prepare the dishes. Then, I heard someone walk in behind me. I turned around to see Jin.

"Hey Jin!" I said and he smiled.

"Hi... how were you?" He asked.

"Good, but I missed you guys!" I answered and he said he missed me too. Then, he asked me something unexpected.

"Um, Katy, can I hug you?" He asked. This question caught me off guard.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I hug you?" He asked again. I looked at him confused.

"Um, sure..." I said. He smiled and leaned in to hug me. After we hugged, he thanked me and walked out. That was weird. Then, Jungkook walked in.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing, he just asked me for a hug." I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"And you let him?" He asked and I nodded. "Yah, you have a perfectly good boyfriend here, don't go around giving out free hugs to handsome guys. You'll make me jealous." He said. I giggled.

"Your such a baby." I teased and he smiled. Then I turned back around and continued to prepare the dishes. Although when I did, I felt his embrace. He then put his chin on my shoulder. I smiled. He pecked my cheek.

"I missed you." He said

"You know, you keep saying that." I said and he hugged me tighter.

"It's because I couldn't call you every day to tell you that." He said and my heart began to race. "Anyway, the hyungs and I were wondering if you would like to go to our concluding concert tomorrow. It's in Korea, so we wanted you to come with us!" He said and I nodded. He smiled. By then, I was done preparing the dishes, and Jungkook helped me carry them out to the dining room.

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and without another second wasted, all of BTS sprinted into the room. Welcome home pabos. After everyone arrived, I sat with them and we all began to eat.

"Mmmmm! Oh my gosh, no matter how many new and different foods we try, Katy's kimchi stew will always be the best!" Taehyung said and I thanked him. We continued eating, and they told me all about their trip. It was fun hearing about what they did, but they also said that they were happy that they were back home, and so am I.

.

JIN POV

When we arrived to the dorm, Jungkook sprinted ahead of us. By the time we caught up, we tackled Katy in a group hug. Then suddenly, my eyes started to tear up.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa your back!" Minah said. I hugged her.

"Ya I'm back! What, you didn't think I'd leave you here all alone did you?" I asked and she blushed.

"I know you would never do that to me!" She said. That's what you did to me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I quickly wiped my tears and waited for things to get less intense. Once everyone went into the living room, I followed Katy into the kitchen. She turned around.

"Hey Jin!" She said and I smiled.

"Hi... how were you?" I asked.

"Good, but I missed you guys!" She answered and I said I missed her too. I stared at her. She reminded me so much of Minah, I just couldn't help myself.

"Um, Katy, can I hug you?" I asked.

"What?" She asked. Oh no, did I make her uncomfortable?

"Can I hug you?" I asked again. She looked at me confused.

"Um, sure..." She said. I leaned in to hug her. I miss this so much. I then thanked her and walked out of the kitchen. Although, I stopped as soon as I was in the hallway because something felt weird. I put my hand over my chest. My heart... it was beating so fast. What is this? I thought about it for a while. Then, Jungkook came out from the kitchen with Katy. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Almost as if I was sad to see them together. What's happening to me? Then, Katy yelled out to us, telling us that breakfast was ready. My heart fluttered. WHAT IS GOING ON? I thought about it for a while. Then, I froze. Oh no, do I like Katy?!