28: Keena

KATY POV

The next morning, I woke up to a voice saying,

"Jagi, wake up, let's eat breakfast." I opened my eyes and saw Jr oppa looking down on me. I smiled.

"Hi oppa." I said and he said hi back. Then, he held out his hand and I took it. Together, we walked outside and went to the dining room. There, I saw the rest of Got 7 eating pancakes and eggs.

"Wow, who made breakfast?" I asked and Jr raised his hand. My eyes widened.

"You did?" I asked and he nodded. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. I picked up a fork and a knife and I cut into the pancake. Then, I slowly put it in my mouth and I absorbed it's goodness.

"Oh my gosh, it's so good!" I said. He smiled and sat down to eat as well. All of us ate without exchanging any words at all for a few minutes. Then suddenly, Jr oppa asked,

"Katy, can you go on a date with me today?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course! I would love to." I said. Then I quickly finished eating and walked to my room to get ready. After about ten minutes, I walked back out and saw Jr waiting.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. Then, he held out his hand for me to hold and I took it. He took me to an ice-cream shop and we walked around Korea. He showed me around and we walked happily. We laughed and shared romantic moments, although all of it was ruined, when we were on our way back home. It had been a couple hours since we left the dorm, so Jr oppa and I decided to go back. Although when we were within about fifteen minutes of walking range to the dorm, I heard a girl's voice behind us.

"Jr oppa?" She asked. Jr oppa and I turned around to see a girl wearing a full face of makeup and a floral dress with black heels. I looked at her. Who is she? I turned to Jr oppa and saw him frozen.

"Um, who is this?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. I turned back to the girl and she was looking at my hand holding Jr's.

"Um, I'm Keena, who are you?" She asked, a bit of coldness in her tone.

"I'm Katy." I said and she looked at me up and down. "What are you doing holding my oppa's hand?" She added. I stepped back and let go of Jr's hand.

"YOUR oppa?" I asked, turning to Jr. He finally unfroze and looked at me, then he cleared his throat.

"Jagi, this is Keena, my EX girlfriend." Jr said. Keena had a sour face when he said that.

"Oh really." I said and I turned back to Keena.

"Keena, this is my girlfriend, Katy." He continued. Keena turned to me with a disgusted face.

"Ew, why her, she's so ugly." She said and I felt my face get hot. I let out a deep breath.

"Oppa, it seems like you have some things to discuss with Keena, so go ahead. I'll see you at home." I said, before turning around and leaving. Okay, I don't know who that Keena girl is, but she needs to fix her attitude, she does NOT want to mess with an American.

.

JR POV

Katy turned around and walked away and I turned to Keena, angrily.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled. She turned to face me.

"I did you a favor! Now, we could be together again!" She said. This got me even more furious.

"Don't you get it? We dated for a week and it was only just so I could forget about Katy, but it didn't work so I broke up with you. I don't need you anymore! I only used you as a toy, so just go away! Your making things worse!" I said. Although all of my anger vanished when I saw tears forming in her eyes. I stepped forward.

"Keena... I'm sorry." I said, but she took a step back.

"I loved you. No, I love you. All this time for the past two months, I had wondered why you broke up with me, but now I know." She said, tears rolling down her face. My heart hurt. I sighed.

"Keena, no I was just mad. I'll tell you the truth. Katy was MY first love, but I broke up with her to protect her. Although she ended up falling in love with the maknae of the new boy group, BTS. His name is Jungkook and I just couldn't stand seeing them together. Then, under circumstances, Katy got amnesia and until now, I had convinced her that I was her boyfriend. You see? I got a second chance, and I don't want to mess it up." I explained. Although this only seemed to make her angry.

"NO, what you did was wrong, but if I can't have you, neither can she. I will ruin her life. You have no idea who you messed with. I'm going to break you two up. Just watch." Keena said. She turned around to walk away but I grabbed her wrist.

"If you bother her, you will regret it big time. I hope you know that. So take this as a warning and leave her alone." I said. Although I just saw her smirk. Then, she threw my hand off of her and she walked away, and I was just left there, alone, and dumbfounded.

.

KEENA POV

I'll have you back Jr. I'm going to get rid of Katy so that we could be together.

I took out my phone and called my dad. He answered the phone after the first ring.

"Hey baby girl!" He said.

"Hi daddy! Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yes, what is it princess?" He asked. I smirked.

"Is your company connected to Big Hit?" I asked and he said yes. "Can you give me the phone number to BTS's maknae?" I added.

"Why? You have an interest in him?" He asked and I giggled.

"I guess you could say that." I said and he laughed.

"Okay, I'll text it to you." He said and I said thank you. Then I hung up and smiled.

If that girl is going to take my oppa, I'm going to take hers. Her memory has to come back sooner or later, and when it does, it's going to hurt her. After a few minutes, my dad texted me Jungkook's number and I dialed it right away. After a few rings, I heard a deep voice.

"Hello?" He answered. I smiled.

"HI! Jungkook? I'm Keena, the daughter of your company's CEO. Can I meet with you?" I asked.

"Wait, your Keena Pelina?" He asked.

"Oh? You know my name?" I asked.

"Of course, your father is amazing." He said and I thanked him. "Oh and sure, we could meet. Where should I meet you?" He asked.

"At the Starbucks across the street from my dad's building." I said and he agreed. "Okay, see you then!" I said before hanging up. Watch out Katy, here I come.