57: A Bad Encounter With Fans

KATY POV

I woke up to the sound of Jungkook snoring and when I looked at him, I smiled. How cute. I know that he is snoring, but waking up to see him next to me makes me feel happy. I kissed his cheek lightly and to my surprise, he smiled.

"Saranghae Jagiya." He said. Is he sleep talking? I leaned in closer and looked at his eyes to see if he was awake. Then suddenly, they snapped open and Jungkook lifted his head and kissed my lips. "Good morning beautiful!" He said. I giggled.

"Good morning handsome!" I said. Jungkook put his arm around me so I laid on it. He pulled me closer to him so that my hand was on his chest. I felt his heart beating like crazy. "Still not used to me huh?" I asked. He blushed.

"You make my heart beat this fast everyday." He said. I giggled.

"Good." I said and he smirked. I looked at the clock. 8:00 am. It's still early. "Oppa? Do you want to go for a morning walk?" I asked.

"Mm!" He said and I smiled.

"Let's go." I said. At that, we got up, put our jackets and couple shoes on, and we walked out of the door. We walked to the park and kept walking, talking about different random things. Soon enough, we were at an ice cream truck.

"Do you want anything jagi?" He asked.

"Can I have a strawberry ice cream?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wait here. I'll go get it for you." He said, gesturing me to sit down on a bench. I sat down and nodded to him and with that, he ran off to the ice cream truck. I watched as he ran away and I smiled to myself. Then, suddenly, someone spoke up besides me.

"Um, excuse me? Are you Katy Jin?" A girl asked me with a cold tone. I never saw her before, but she had two other girls behind her, so I felt uneasy about the situation.

"Um, yes... and who are you?" I asked. She scoffed.

"We're BTS fans, and we don't like you dating our Jungkook oppa." She snapped. I sighed and forced a smile.

"Um, well I'm sorry you feel that way." I said and she spat at me.

"Are you dumb? We're saying to stay away from HIM and BTS!" She said. I wiped the spit that landed on my arm and I stood up.

"Please just leave me alone. I won't get in the way of you and BTS, so what is the problem here?" I asked. Her friends smirked.

"The problem is, an ugly and fat girl like you shouldn't be around OUR boys!" She screamed. "GRAB HER!" She continued. I stood my ground.

"Touch her, and you will regret it." Someone said behind me. The girl's eyes widened and her friends froze with their mouths opened. Then, following their gaze, I turned around and saw Jungkook holding my strawberry ice cream and his chocolate ice cream.

"J-JUNGKOOK OPPA!" The girl yelled. "We LOVE you!" She said. Jungkook just glared at her.

"Well, apparently not enough because you chose to mess with my girlfriend." He said coldly. Then, the girl pushed me and I fell to the ground.

"She's a piece of trash anyway." She said.

"YAH!" Jungkook yelled. The girls flinched.

"O-Oppa, why are you yelling like that?" The girl asked with fear in her voice.

"Apologize to her." Jungkook said.

"What?" She asked.

"APOLOGIZE." He said sternly. She turned to me and hesitantly said,