39: Heartaches and Recordings

KATY POV

I ran home, without turning back. It stung my heart to see them together, but I couldn't think straight right now. When I got to the dorm, I ran into Jin's room, hugged him, and cried.

"What's wrong Katy? Didn't you go on a date with Jungkook?" He asked. This made me feel worse.

"I-I..." I started, but I couldn't speak.

"Ssh.." He said, rubbing my back. Then we stayed like that for a few minutes. When I stopped crying, he sat me up straight and looked me in the eyes.

"What happened." He asked. I took a deep breath.

"Jungkook and I went out on a date, but when we were there, Keena and her dad showed up and Keena took over the date. Now, it's their date, not mine." I explained.

"So you just left them alone?" He asked. I nodded.

"I didn't have a choice. Her dad pinned me against the wall when I walked out of the bathroom, and he threatened me. He forced me to go home." I finished. Jin's eyes widened.

"Did he confess anything?" He asked. I then remembered the recording in my pocket and my eyes widened.

"Y-Ya, and I recorded it." I said. I reached into my pocket, and I took out the recorder. When I did, I realized that it was still recording, so I stopped it, then played it.

"Yeah, small world." I heard my voice say.

"If you ever tell anyone that I kidnapped you, I will make sure to kill you." A deep voice said

"So it was you?"

"Yes. You know why? Because you made Keena suffer. That Jr kid broke up with her and she was broken. But for what? You? Your not even pretty, but now your trying to take Jungkook? No. You better stay away from Keena and Jungkook, understand? Or I will make Jungkook's life and your life miserable."

"I would be lying if I told you that you were the first person to say that to me."

"That's not a surprise. Anyway, for now, go home. Keena and Jungkook are trying to have their boyfriend and girlfriend time." We heard footsteps.

"Hey guys, something came up so I will just go. You two enjoy your time together." My heart hurt as I heard my footsteps speed up.

"KATY WAIT!"

I paused the recording.

"W-Wow..." Jin said.

"Yeah..." I responded.

"Wait... Katy... We just found out a way to save everything." Jin said. I turned to him.

"We did?" I asked. Then, I thought about it.

"Yeah, you have the recording of Keena's dad confessing the kidnap! Use that to blackmail Keena. Just tell her that if she doesn't leave us alone, her precious father will go to jail!" He said. My eyes widened.

"But... how can I do that to her?" I asked.

"HOW?! She blackmailed you all this time! And don't worry, she will back off because she will want to save her dad." He said. I nodded.

"Your right. I can do this." I said. Then, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thanks Jin." I said as I hugged him.

"No problem. Now, let's wait until Jungkook comes back from his date." He said and I nodded. Then, I went into the bathroom to wash my face. When I dried off, I looked at my reflection through the mirror. Keena, you have no idea who you messed with.