48: Another Tour

KATY POV
It is now 12:45 pm and BTS and I are in the living room watching tv. Jungkook is sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulder and the others are sitting around us. We were watching a movie with a mother and daughter and it made me realize that I didn't talk to my mom in a while. I got up and walked to the manager.
"Manager-nim, can I borrow your American phone please? I want to call my mom." I said and he gladly gave it to me. Then, I walked into my room and dialed my mom's number and within a couple of rings, she answered.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Mom! Hi it's Katy! How are you! How have you been?" I asked. She gasped.
"Katy oh my gosh, I miss you so much. We're fine, but when are you coming home?" She asked. I froze.
"Y-you see mom... the thing is... I-I'm not ready to leave yet. I can't leave Jungkook and BTS. They grew to be a part of me." I said.
"WHAT?! What about us?" She asked. I sighed.
"Mom, they make me happy. Please let me stay longer." I begged. I heard her sigh.
"I just miss you so much..." She said. A knot formed in my throat. I miss you too, but I can't leave them.
"I know. I miss you too." I said.
"Alright Katy. As long as your happy, I'm fine with you staying there." She said quietly and displeased.
"Thanks mom." I said, relieved. Then, I said bye to her and I hung up. Although, as soon as I did, Jungkook walked into the room.
"Hi jagi. Was that your mom?" He asked and I nodded. "What did she say?"
"She said that she misses me and that she wants me to come home." I said. After hearing this, Jungkook's eyes widened and he ran and hugged me tightly.
"No you can't go. Not yet. I won't let you!" He said.
"Oppa, I'm not leaving yet. Don't worry. She said I could stay longer." I said. At this, he let out a sigh of relief and loosened his grip.
"Good. Anyway, I came in here to tell you something. We have another tour that will last a week and we're leaving in two days. Can you come with us this time?" He asked.
"What happens if I can't?" I asked.
"Then I'm not going." He said. My eyes widened.
"WHAT! Oppa you can't do that!" I said.
"Then go with me." He said. I sighed.
"Oppa, I might be a distraction and we might get caught. We can't risk being seen by your fans. Things will get bad if they find out about us." I said.
"Why does it matter? I love you. Isn't that enough?" He asked.
"Not everyone in this world will accept our love." I said.
"Well, I do. So your going right?" He asked. I sighed, knowing that he wasn't going to give up in this argument.
"Okay...." I finally agreed. Just then, a wide smile spread across Jungkook's face and he hugged me.
"Thank you jagi. It means a lot to me." He said and I smiled.
"No problem. I love you." I said.
"I love you too. More than life itself." He said. My heart started to beat faster.
"Come on, let's go back outside. The hyungs are waiting for us." He said, holding my hand and I nodded and followed him outside. When we got there, the six boys stared at us, waiting for an answer.
"Hyungs." Jungkook started. "Katy is going on tour with us."