25: A Day With Got 7

KATY POV

It's been two weeks since I woke up and the hospital finally let me go. I excitedly ran out of the hospital and ran into a group hug with Got 7.

"I'm free!" I yelled and Jr oppa laughed.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me and I thought about it. Then for some reason, something random came in mind.

"I want to go paint balling!" I yelled and he made a face.

"Paintballing?" Jr asked and I nodded. He then smiled and said okay. It took about thirty minutes to get to the paintball place. When we got there, I had this weird feeling like I had been there before, but I don't think I had ever gone paint balling before. We walked inside and got armed and put into places. Forest themed? I thought. Once the game started, I ran and climbed up a tree to see the arena better. Once I got up there, I saw all seven of them, looking around to see if they were safe. My eyes narrowed. Goodbye Got 7. I aimed my gun at Jackson, and BOOM! I got him right on the shoulder. Then, I aimed for Youngjae, who was right below me. BOOM! I got him right on the butt! I couldn't help it, I started to giggle, but that was a bad idea.

"She's right there!" JB yelled, pointing at me. I panicked, climbed down the tree, and started running. The remaining members of Got 7 chased me. I ran a few feet ahead of them, turned around, and shot one of them at a time. I got Yugyeom, Bam Bam, then JB. All of them were shocked and I laughed at them.

"Pabos!" I yelled, but my smiled quickly faded when I saw Jr aiming for me behind a bush. I heard the gun shoot and I quickly dropped to the floor. The paintball missed my head by a centimeter on top. I let out a sigh of relief and aimed my gun at him. I shot the gun and it hit his right leg. I laughed.

"You can't beat me!" I yelled. Then, I focused on the game again. One more member left. I felt something move behind me.

"Katy watch out!" Jr oppa yelled. I quickly spun around and shot my gun, without even aiming. I fell to the ground and looked back. When I did, I saw Mark on the ground. I shot his stomach.

"Woo hoo! I won!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air.

"That was so unfair! It's all Jr's fault!" Mark yelled, pointing at Jr. I laughed and gave Jr oppa a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you oppa!" I said and he smiled at me.

After that, we drove to their dorm and crashed on the couch.

"I'll go get us some snacks." Jr oppa said before getting up and I nodded. When he left the room, JB started talking.

"You could stay with us for tonight." He said.

"Only tonight?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"Your not going to stay with BTS anymore?" He asked and I gave him a confused look.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"You were really close with them before you went to the hospital." JB explained. I thought about it.

"Was I?" I asked and he nodded.

"You don't remember? Their maknae was also your boy-" He started but he was interrupted when Jr oppa came in.

"Okay! I brought the food!" He said, holding a tray of soda, chips, and bread. JB didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, but I shook it off.

"Anyway, JB, can I borrow your phone? I want to call my mom." I asked JB, holding out my hand. He nodded and handed me his american phone and I dialed my mom's number. After a couple of rings, she answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi mom!" I said. She gasped.

"Katy? Hi! Oh my gosh you met JB? That's great! Hey I have enough money for you to come back now! Do you want me to book you a flight?" She asked and I froze.

"I can't leave Got 7 here. Can I stay a bit longer?" I asked and she sighed.

"Okay..." She said.

"Thanks mom, I just called to say I'm doing fine. I just got out of the hospital today and I feel great." I said, but as soon as I did, I regretted it.

"WHAT?! The hospital?! Why?! What happened?!" She asked. I didn't know what to say.

"Um, nothing! I just ate something wrong. Anyway, love you! Miss you! Bye!" I said. Then, I quickly hung up so that I wouldn't have to hear her rant. I looked back at Got 7.

"I guess I'm staying in Korea for a while." I said and all of them cheered. I looked at the clock. 8:00 pm. I yawned.

"Hey guys, I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed." I said.

"What? So early?" Jackson asked and I nodded.

"Sorry guys, I think I need to rest." I said and they all nodded and said goodnight. Then, I walked into their room and laid on Jr's bed. It took a while for me to actually get comfortable, but as soon as I did, my eyelids got heavier by the second, and soon enough, I was out like a light.

.

JUNGKOOK POV

Katy got out of the hospital today, and there is no word on where she is or how she is doing. Meanwhile, I'm at the dorm, wondering what she is doing right now.

"Jungkook, calm down, I'm sure she is fine." Namjoon hyung said.

"Why aren't they calling me?!" I yelled.

"Why would they? They got Katy convinced that you were the one that pushed her off of the stairs." Suga hyung said and that made me even more mad.

"I didn't!" I yelled.

"We know, but we can't do anything about it. She's with her boyfriend right now." Namjoon hyung said. That's when it really got me.

"I'M HERE BOYFRIEND!" I yelled, punching the wall.

"JEON JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN!" Suga hyung yelled back. I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I just..." I sat down and hid my face. I can't believe this is happening to me.

"Jungkook-ah, everything will be okay." Jin hyung said. "Her leaving affects us too." He said, putting his head down.

"For, now, I think that Katy is going to spend the night with them, so for tonight, just get some rest and we will call them tomorrow to see how she is doing okay?" Jhope hyung said. Tears started to form in my eyes. My heart hurts... so much.

"Okay..." I said.

"Jungkook-ah, let's go to sleep." Jimin and V hyung said. I nodded and went to the room and laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Katy, please come back to me. Don't leave. I love you. I know you can't remember me, but I know you love me too. I just can't believe that jerk convinced you with such insane things. Please, just remember me, that's all I'm asking for. I sighed and closed my eyes. She will come back to me. She will.