11: Jungkook POV

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up to the sound of plates being stacked up on top of each other and utensils being taken out. I opened my eyes and got up to look around. How did I get on the couch? I laid back down and closed my eyes again, trying to remember the dream I had last night.

DREAM

There Katy was, looking so pretty in the sunlight.

"Katy!" I yelled. She saw me, smiled, and waved. I ran to her. We were on the beach, but I didn't know which. As soon as I reached her, I hugged her and said,

"Katy, will you go out with me? I like you." I said, not caring about anything else but this conversation. She blushed.

"I like you too Jungkook, and yes, I will go out with you." Katy said. This made me feel so happy, I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go, although as soon as I did, I woke up.

END OF DREAM

I opened my eyes again. Damn it, it was only a dream. I got up and walked into the dining room. There, I saw Katy setting the table.

"Good morning Katy!" I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning hyung!" She said. Oh yeah, she only calls her boyfriends Oppa. Just you wait Katy, you will be mine. I shook my head before sitting down.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked and she said she made us seaweed soup, while giving me a bowl. I took it and was about to dig in when, she said that she was going to wake up the others. Then, this instinct shot in me. I stood up and yelled,

"No don't!" The reason for this is because Taehyung and Jimin hyung were shirtless. I didn't want Katy to see their abs. Although my sudden outburst scared Katy right into my arms. I froze. It was awkward, but it felt so right. I wanted to stay like this, but she broke us apart.

"*Ahem**Ahem* Wh-why can't I go in the rooms?" She asked. How do I say this?

"Oh, um, because," I said, while my face was burning, "Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung aren't wearing shirts, um, I'll wake them up, you just finish setting the table okay?" I said before running into the rooms. As soon as I did, I jumped onto Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung, who were sharing the same bed, and I yelled,

"Hyungs! Get up! And put on your shirts!" I kept bothering them until they finally got up. Then, I did the same for the rest of the members, and soon, they all trudged out of the door. We met Katy in the dining room and we ate our breakfast. It was so good, seriously how is she so good at cooking?

.

Katy handed me my clothes and I took it into my room, which I share with Suga hyung and Jhope hyung. Then, I put it down for one second to get my towel, but as soon as I turned back around to get my clothes, my underwear disappeared! I looked for it, retracing my steps, wondering if I dropped it, when suddenly,

"Jungkook, do you need something?" Katy asked me. I looked up. Whoa, she looked so pretty. Snap out of it Jungkook! Wait, should I ask her about my underwear? I blushed in embarrassment.

"Do you um... have you... did you..." I then started to mumble.

"What?" She asked again. Just say it Jungkook.

"Have you seen my black underwear?" I asked. That statement was ten times more embarrassing than of what I thought it would be like. I could tell, Katy was trying not to laugh.

"I thought I gave it to you when I gave you your pile of laundry." Katy said.

"I know, but now I can't find it." I said. Then, I turned to Suga hyung. He stole my black underwear before, maybe he did it again? "Hyung? Did you take my new black underwear?!" I asked. At this, Katy bursted out laughing and so did the rest of my hyungs, but I remained silent.

"Sorry maknae, I still have to dominate you!" Suga hyung said. At this, I couldn't help but to laugh along. After this, I took a shower and went out, and saw everyone laying around in the living room, so I joined them.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Katy asked. I looked at my hyungs, but they didn't say anything. "What day is it today?" Katy asked.

"August 31." Jimin hyung said. Katy's eyes widened.

"Yah! Your birthday is tomorrow!" She said, turning to me. This warmed my heart.

"Yeah? So?" I asked, pretending like I didn't care, when really I was really happy that she remembered my birthday, I bet you these hyungs didn't even remember!

"What do you mean! It's a big deal! Your going to be nineteen!" She continued. Damn it Katy, this is just making me like you more!

"I never really did anything for my birthday anyway." I said.

"Well that is going to change. I am going to make this the best birthday ever for you Jungkook, just you wait." Katy then said. Oh, you're going to be my girlfriend? Because that's the best present you could ever give me. I smiled and nodded at her.

After that, she teased Jimin, Taehyung, and Rap Monster hyung for being too scared to sleep last night and then she sent us to bed. We agreed and set off to our rooms. When I laid down on my bed, I kept thinking of all the things that might happen on my birthday. Katy, now you got me excited. Although, really, the best present you could give me would be for you to be mine. Could you do that for me? Should I ask her to be mine on my birthday? She can't say no then, could she? Ugh I don't know, I'll just have to wait. As I stressed over this topic, my eyelids got heavier and heavier, and I soon drifted off to sleep, hoping to dream about Katy again.