67: Sasaengs

KATY POV
It's been two days since I read the fan tweets and today, I am going to spend the day with Jin. Jungkook didn't like the idea, but we didn't have any groceries at home, so Jin and I came out to the market. Jungkook couldn't come because he had an interview with Taehyung and the rest of the guys didn't want to come to the market, so Jin and I went alone. The drive there was silent, but when we got there, I grabbed a cart and we started to put what we needed in it. I looked at the time. 5:00 pm. I had to quickly get groceries, go home, and make dinner. Jin and I went to the meat section and got a whole bunch of beef and chicken. Then, we went to the vegetable section, and got carrots, lettuce, and other vegetables. After a while, I remembered that Taehyung asked me to get him Nutella, so I told Jin that I will be right back. He nodded so I left to go look for the Nutella. When I got to the snacks section, there was a lot of amazing snacks. I made my way to the Nutella and got it, although before I could turn around to go back, I saw five kids, glaring at me. Three girls and two boys.

"Um... Can I help you?" I asked. After a moment, my eyes widened as I realized that these kids were fans of BTS judging by their ARMY shirts.

"Yeah actually. I need you to follow us quietly. Don't tell Jin oppa that we are taking you and don't make any loud noises, or Jin oppa will get hurt. Understand?" A girl up front with brown hair asked. They're S-Sasaengs?

"UNDERSTAND?" The girl asked again and I nodded. At that, the girl and the two other girls walked in front of me, while the boys followed behind. They led me to the rooftop of the parking lot, where no one was around. I gulped as they cornered me towards the edge of the roof top and they were slowly moving in. I hesitantly took small steps backwards.

"W-What are you doing? Stop!" I yelled. The girl who talked to me earlier smirked and took another step forward. I took another back. I knew that they were going to have me fall off of the rooftop, if not, they were going to throw me off.

"STOP!" I yelled again. At that, the girls stopped and the main girl turned back to the guys.

"Jay? Caleb? Do you guys want her?" She asked. The two boys smirked and made their way to me.

"Thanks Kelly, we'll take really good care of her." A boy with light brown hair said. So her name is Kelly huh? Then, the other one looked at me and said,

"I can see why the pretty boy likes you, your actually really attractive! And I like your hair." He said, reaching out to touch my hair, although before he could, I slapped his hand away and shoved him back. He fell to the ground and the other boy saw this and lunged at me, although I dodged and he landed head-first on the cement floor. He instantly knocked out. Then, the first boy got back up and grabbed my wrists, so without another second waisted, I kicked him hard where the sun doesn't shine. With a pained expression, he fell to the ground again and I turned to face the three girls who looked at me in shock. Then, two girls came running at me. One trapped my body and the other one grabbed my head. Then, Kelly came up to me and punched me in the face. I fell to the floor.

"Those idiots don't know how to fight!" She spat at the boys on the floor. I sprung back up and shoved her. Her friends tried to grab me again, but I dodged their grip, making them run into each other. By then, Kelly was back on her feet and it was just between the two of us. We walked in circles, staring each other down.

"Let's dance." I said. Then, she threw the first punch screaming,

"GET AWAY FROM OUR BOYS! AND ESPECIALLY FROM MY JUNGKOOK!" She hit my left cheek bone and I came back at her, but in the stomach. We both flinched and stepped away, but a moment later, we were back at it. She tried to do a 360 kick, but I grabbed her leg and threw it onto the ground, making her fall. I took this as an advantage to run. I turned around and ran out of the exit. Then, after running for about two blocks, I turned around and realized that no one was following me. Relieved, I stopped to catch my breath. I felt horrible. I walked home miserably. On the way home, it got dark. I guessed that it had been about two hours since I was taken away from the market. I teared up as I trudged back to the dorm. Why... Why do these things keep happening. I'm making things worse for me and Jungkook and the boys. What should I do... should I really leave? I kept thinking of what to do. After a long walk, I finally made it back to the dorm, but when I got to the door, I heard screaming.

"What do you mean you lost her?!" Jungkook yelled.

"I don't know she just disappeared!" Jin yelled back. I panicked and walked into the room, revealing myself. At that, I saw all of the boys in the living room. Taehyung and Jimin were holding Jungkook back as he was trying to lunge at Jin, and Jin had Namjoon, Suga, and Jhope on his side, trying to calm Jungkook down. When I walked in, they all looked at me in shock.

"Jagi!" Jungkook yelled. He broke free from Taehyung and Jimin and he ran to me, embracing me tightly. As soon as he got to me, I couldn't help but to break down in his arms. He tried to calm me down as he took me to sit on the couch with him, while the rest of the boys surrounded us, looking worried. After a while, I stopped crying and Jungkook looked at my face.
"Jagi.... What happened? Who did this to you?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Sasaengs. They took me to the rooftop of the market and tried to throw me off. I fought my way out and I ran away." I said. He gritted his teeth and glared at Jin. "Don't blame him... it wasn't his fault." I added.

"Of course it was his fault! How could you say that in a situation like this?" He asked.

"No, I left him to get something, it wasn't his fault... I left." I said.

"No, it was my fault... if I had just gone with you--" Jin started, but I interrupted him.

"Jin, it wasn't your fault." I said sternly, but he looked dissatisfied.

"Stop it. It was his fault." Jungkook said. With that, he got up to face Jin, but Taehyung and Jimin got up as well, trying to make space between the two boys. "My girlfriend almost died because you didn't look after her. I trusted you with the life of the one person I love and this is how you took care of her? Look at her! She's hurt because of you!" He shouted. I got up and grabbed his arm.

"Jungkook! That's enough!" I yelled, but he shook me off.

"Yeah Jungkook stop... We're a team." Namjoon added.

"Guys stop before someone get's hurt." Suga supported.

"You guys don't understand! If anything happened to her, I--" Jungkook said but he was interrupted.

"Oh please! It's not like you could have protected her either!" Jin then shouted. I glared at him. Really Jin?!

"Oh really?!" Jungkook shouted back. I felt myself heating up.

"I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yelled. All of the boys looked at me in shock. I teared up. "That's it... I can't... I told you that you guys would get a punishment if you guys fought again... and here it is." I said slowly. They all looked at me confused. I took a deep breath and faced all of them.

"I'm going back to California."