24: Amnesia

KATY POV

DREAM

"Jr oppa!" I yelled, running to him. He caught me in his arms and spun me around.

"How's the most beautiful girl in the world?" Jr asked.

"Good!" I yelled but he gave me a confused look.

"I meant her." He said, pointing to a random woman walking by. I slapped his arm.

"YAH!" I yelled. He started laughing.

"I'm just kidding, she is so hideous compared to you." He said, but I just turned around and pouted, folding my arms across my chest. Then, I felt his embrace.

"Jagi, I'm sorry I was just kidding. I love you." He said, pecking me on the cheek.

"I love you too." I said.

END OF DREAM

"KATY?!" I heard someone say, although I didn't know who it was. Everything was black. Finally, I opened my eyes and saw a bright light above my head, revealing everything in the room. I saw a book, a tray of food, and a random guy next to me. I stared at him and he stared at me. Who is this guy?

"Katy? Can you hear me?" The guy asked. Before I could speak up, someone else came in the room.

"Katy your awake!" Someone said. I looked up to see who it was. As I did, I found Jr oppa, holding a bouquet of roses. My eyes lit up.

"Go away, let her rest." The guy next to me said. I frowned at him.

"Don't talk to my oppa like that!" I yelled to him and both his and Jr oppa's eyes widened.

"What?" I asked, but both of them were speechless. I looked around the room.

"Oppa?" I asked.

"Ya?" Both Jr oppa and the guy next to me asked. I looked at the unknown guy next to me.

"Who are you?" I asked. Within a matter of seconds, I watched as his eyes turned glossy. What did I say?

"You don't know who I am?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm your-" He started, but he was interrupted when Jr oppa started talking.

"He's the reason why your on that bed. He pushed you down the stairs." He said. Just then, the guy next to me stood up and ran to Jr oppa and grabbed his collar.

"What the heck do you think your doing?!" He asked Jr oppa, but Jr oppa just shook him off and walked to me. He sat next to me and kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling jagi?" He asked me. I looked over at the guy who was just a few feet ahead of us now, and realized that he clenched his hands into fists and his face was red.

"Um, good." I answered and Jr oppa nodded.

"Good. Jungkook can you go get the doctor?" He asked the guy in front of us. Oh, so his name is Jungkook?

"Go get him yourself." Jungkook said, clenching his teeth. Jr oppa smirked.

"Oh, but Katy wants me, her boyfriend, to stay with her. Right jagi?" He asked me and I nodded. Jungkook then sighed and said,

"Fine, but I'm doing it for Katy, not for a piece of trash like you." He said. Then, he walked out of the door, slamming it behind him.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." Jr oppa answered and smiled at me. I smiled back and we stayed like that for a few moments.

.

JUNGKOOK POV

That cheater! He can't do this! That's not fair! Why doesn't she remember me? WHAT HAPPENED?! I barged into the doctor's office.

"Doctor Yoon?!" I yelled. Within a matter of seconds, Doctor Yoon stood up and walked over to me.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?" He asked.

"Katy woke up, but she doesn't remember me. What's going on?" I asked, but the doctor just nodded.

"Well, since she hit the ground so hard, it looks like she got amnesia. I don't know if her memory will come back, but I can do a checkup on her and see?" He asked and my heart sank. Amnesia?! I followed the doctor into Katy's room, where Jr and Katy were still laying next to each other, talking. I clenched my jaw. That should be me next to Katy, not him.

"Okay Ms. Jin, I see that you have now woken up! How do you feel?" The doctor asked Katy.

"Good!" Katy said, giving him a thumbs up. My heart ached. Katy...

"Okay, well it seems as though you have amnesia because as I was told, you are not remembering the most recent things." The doctor said and Katy raised her eyebrow.

"What did I forget?" She asked.

"Well, Jungkook here-" The doctor started, but he was interrupted when once again, Jr started talking.

"You forgot that Jungkook pushed you off the stairs remember?" He told Katy. My face was burning up. I HATE HIM!

"Um, ya I don't remember that." Katy said, scratching her head. The doctor looked confused, but he went along with the conversation.

"Well, if you won't mind, I'll just do a couple tests with Katy to see how severe this amnesia is, so until further notice, Jr, Jungkook, please stay and wait in the waiting room." He said to us. Jr nodded and walked outside, but we gave each other glares we wouldn't dare to break. I'll have her back. You'll see.