51: The End Of The Tour

KATY POV

It had already been a week and the BTS tour is now coming to an end. Today's date is November 12, so there is one more thing coming up. My birthday. Yes, after a long year, I am finally turning 19 tomorrow! Although, the boys are really tired from their tour so I don't think that they will remember. Although, I can't blame them. Every day for the past week, they had woken up really early in the morning and had gone to sleep really late at night. Jungkook even fell asleep on me a couple of times when we tried to spend some quality time together at night. Although I understand. What they do is tiring, and my birthday isn't even THAT special, so I won't be affected if they don't remember. Right now, I am sitting in the van while BTS and I are going to the next stop. They have two more performances. One today and one tomorrow at night. As we drove in the car, everyone was asleep but me. Jin's head was laying on my right shoulder and Jungkook's head was laying on my lap. Meanwhile, in front of us, Jhope and Jimin leaned on each other while Suga was pushed off the seat and was sleeping on the floor, and on top of that, Namjoon took up the entire first row seat to lay down and sleep. I played with Jungkook's hair as he laid on my lap. He looked really tired. I turned to my right and saw Jin with dark circles under his eyes. I sighed. We stayed like that for the rest of the ride, but as soon as we got there, their manager woke them up and they trudged to their dressing room. There, they slept through their make up and hair process but when they were done changing, they looked energetic. Jungkook was the first to be done, so he came to me while I was sitting on the sofa in the dressing room, and he laid down and put his head on my lap again to sleep. I smiled.

"Jungkook, you can't sleep. You have to perform." I said. He opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry I kept falling asleep on you." He said and I shook my head.

"No, I understand. I'm just glad that we're together." I said and he smiled. Then, we heard an announcement calling BTS so he sighed and got up.

"I'll see you after the performance jagi." He said. Then, he kissed me on the cheek and left with the rest of the boys. From there, like usual, I watched them perform, then come back all sweaty and tired. Although this time, it was different. When they came back, they were happy.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked Jungkook who had a big smile on his face. 

"We have the rest of the day off! We can go rest at home now!" He said and he danced around. I laughed. After that, we drove home, and the boys collapsed on their beds. I smiled. These boys. Then, I went to my room and slowly dozed off to sleep as well. Although before I did, I looked at the clock. 12:23 am. Happy Birthday Katy. Happy Birthday to you.