9: A Day With BTS

KATY POV

I walked out of Jin's room. I was satisfied with our talk. Hopefully things will be different between us. I walked into the dining room, when,

"KATY!" Taehyung, Jungkook, Suga, Namjoon, Jhope, and Jimin screamed. It caught me off guard, making me jump back, holding my chest, screaming.

"Aish, YAH!" I screamed, then we all started laughing.

"We have decided on where we are going to take you today!" Jungkook said, smiling.

"Oh? Where?!" I asked, suddenly getting excited.

"To see a movie! After that, we are going to take you shopping, and then we are going to take you out to dinner!" Taehyung said, smiling.

"Wow, so many things in just one day!" I said, giggling.

"Ya, we figured, since you crashed with us with no extra clothes or anything, and you have been wearing our clothes, we thought we would get you some of your own!" Jimin said. After hearing this, I shook my head.

"No way, I don't want you guys to spend money on me. If you don't want me to wear your clothes anymore, I'll find something, it's fine, really." I said.

"Nonsense! We don't care that you wear our clothes, we just want to take you shopping! Please?!" Jhope said. Then, all of them started doing aegyo on me. This was too much. I covered my eyes and turned around.

"No! I will never give in!" I said. Then, I heard them giggle behind me and before I knew it, I was held up in Jungkook's arms bridal style. "YAH! LET GO OF ME! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I started screaming while squirming around.

"Calm down, I'm taking you to the car. We're taking you shopping one way or another!" Jungkook said, smirking.

"Jungkook! I'm too heavy let me down! Your going to get hurt!" I kept yelling.

"Stop saying stuff like that, your not heavy at all. Although, it would be a little easier to carry you if you stopped squirming." He said.

"Never! Put me down!" I kept complaining, but it was too late, I was already put into the van with the rest of BTS filing in. I pouted as I looked outside the window.

"Aww, Katy's sad because we're taking her shopping." Namjoon chuckled.

"Yeah, are you even a girl? Don't girls like shopping and having stuff bought for them?" Suga said.

"Not those who owe so much to those people already." I said.

"Hey! You don't owe us anything okay! Just enjoy your time with us! Have some fun!" Taehyung said. I let out a deep breath, faced them, and nodded.

"YAY!" They all yelled.

"Just enjoy your day okay?" Jin said to me.

"Okay, thanks guys." I said, although in the inside, I still didn't want them to buy me stuff.

After about twenty minutes of driving, we got to the movie theater and we were trying to decide what movie we should watch.

"How about The Age of Adeline?" Jimin asked. After hearing this, I laughed.

"You want to watch a romance movie?" I asked. Jimin started blushing and started shaking his head and hands.

"No! I just thought you would want to watch it, because your a girl." He said. I looked at him, then to all of them.

"You guys really have to stop being so stereotypical about boys and girls." I said.

"Sorry.." They all said, looking down. I giggled.