35: Figuring Things Out

JUNGKOOK POV

They all looked at me.

"What is it?" Katy asked. I slowly walked into the living room where they were. I stood a few feet away from them. All of them were staring at me.

"We have a problem." I said.

"What is it?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"So, I went to go see Keena today. Apparently, the reason why she wanted to see me was because she wanted to date me... she confessed to me, saying that she liked me." I said. Everyone froze. I looked at Katy and she had her mouth wide open. "And when I told her that I'm dating Katy again, she blackmailed me." I said.

"How?" Suga hyung asked.

"She said that if I don't date her, she would drop our label." I said. All of them stood up.

"WHAT?!" They yelled in sync.

"Yeah..." I said, still looking at Katy.

"What did you say?!" Namjoon hyung asked. This was the part that killed me. I took a deep breath.

"I had no choice. I had to say yes to her." I said. Then, all of them relaxed. Although after thinking about it for another moment, they stood up again.

"WHAT?!" They yelled in sync again.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? I mean it wasn't just me she was dropping, it was all of us!" I said.

"Yeah, but-" Jin hyung started, but Namjoon hyung interrupted him.

"No, what Jungkook did was the right thing. He took one for the team." He said.

"But what about Katy?" Jin hyung asked. Before I could say anything, Katy spoke up.

"I'm fine. Jungkook did the right thing. Um, please excuse me." She said, getting up and running into her room.

"Katy wait!" I yelled, although it was too late, she already shut the door. I sighed.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry things got to this, but you really didn't have a choice." Suga hyung said. I put my head down. Then, I watched as Jin hyung stood up and walked into Katy's room. Katy, I'm so sorry.

.

KATY POV

"Katy wait!" Jungkook yelled, but I shut the door. I didn't want him to see me cry. The thought of Jungkook dating Keena and not me, just broke me down. I felt like someone stabbed my heart and I couldn't help it. I weeped into my pillow. I knew I shouldn't have let him go see Keena. I sobbed and sobbed. It hurt. What's going to happen now? After a while, I calmed down, but just then, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly wiped my tears and I opened the door.

"Oh, hi Jin." I said.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jin asked me. I gave him a weak smile.

"Ya! Of course! He didn't have a choice. I understand that he took one for the team." I said, but Jin sighed. Then, Jin took my hand and dragged me to my bed. When we sat down, he hugged me.

"Let it all out. You don't have to pretend that your okay with me." He said. After he said that, tears uncontrollably flowed out of my eyes like a river. I sobbed on Jin's shoulder, holding onto him.

"I just regret letting him go to her, I regret forgetting about him, why did I have to get amnesia?" I asked through sobs and Jin rubbed my back.

"I know, I know, it's not fair." He said. We stayed like that for a while, but we froze when we heard another knock on the door.

"Katy? Can I talk to you?" Someone asked. Jungkook. I wiped my tears.

"Sure!" I said, trying to sound fine. Then, I faced Jin and put my finger to my lip, motioning for him not to say anything. When he picked up the message, he nodded and we walked together to open the door. When we did, Jungkook was there, staring at us.

"Thanks for the talk Jin, your the best." I said and Jin smiled and nodded. Then, he left, leaving me and Jungkook in the doorway.

"May I come in?" Jungkook asked. I nodded and let him in. Then, after putting my strength together, I said,

"What did you need to say to me?"

.

JIN POV

As I walked away from Katy and Jungkook, I couldn't help but to get mad. Why did he have to go see Keena? Why does Katy have to cry because of him! Ugh, I could do so much better for her! Jungkook doesn't know what it's like to lose someone you really love, but I do. I'm not going to let that happen again. If he doesn't take care of Katy, I will.

.

JUNGKOOK POV

When I saw Katy and Jin walk out of the room together, I felt jealous. I should have run after her when she ran away, but instead, Jin hyung did, and now it looks like she is fine.

"May I come in?" I asked and Katy nodded and led me into her room.

"What did you need to say to me?" She asked. We sat on her bed and I took her hands in mine.

"Are you mad?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I understand. You had no choice." She said. That broke my heart. I'm so sorry.

"I'm not going to break up with you though." I said. She looked at me shocked.

"What?!" She asked.

"Wait, did you really think that we were going to break up?!" I asked, now scared.

"Well, I thought you said that you were going to date Keena!" She said.

"I did!" I said. Then, Katy shook her head.

"Jungkook, don't make me into one of those girls who get in between a relationship. I'm not going to have you cheat on her and me." She said. This hurt me.

"Katy, I didn't say yes to her just so we could break up." I said.

"Jungkook, I'm not going to have you choose between her and me. Go with her. Keep your label. Be happy." She said. Tears formed in my eyes and I felt like someone punched my heart.

"No! I'll let go of everything for you! I love you!" I said. Katy then had tears in her eyes.

"Jungkook..." She said, but I shook my head.

"No, I will find a way for us to be together while I am dating Keena. I don't even like her! This is like a business deal, it's not real! Okay, YOUR my one and only. Don't leave me, please, we will figure this out!" I said, practically begging her. She thought about it. Then, after a while, she agreed and I calmed down. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry I am putting you through all of this, but it will be over soon." I said.

"As long as we're together, it's fine." She said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too pabo." She replied. I laughed and stood up. Then, I held out my hand for her to take.

"Come on, let's go back outside." I said. She smiled and nodded. Then, she took my hand and we walked back outside together.