14: Jungkook's Birthday (Part 2)

KATY POV

I stared at his hand. Go for it Katy, you like him too. I reached for his hand and took it slowly. I felt him relax.

"Yes Jungkook, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. At that, he pulled me in for a hug and yelled,

"Yes!" I started giggling.

"Yah, calm down!" I said, but he shook his head.

"I can't! The most beautiful girl in the world is finally mine!" He yelled. I blushed.

"Oh please, I am not the mo-" I started but he looked at me.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. Listen Katy, you are the most beautiful girl in my eyes, so don't even say bad things about yourself in front of me anymore, it breaks my heart." He said. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I promise to love you with all that I have. I will be the best boyfriend and never make you cry!" Jungkook continued. I smiled at him.

"Jungkook, don't make promises you can't keep." I said. He looked at me.

"I can keep it and I will! Watch." He said. By this time, the rest of the boys came.

"Woah, why are you guys hugging, that's weird." Suga said. Jungkook held my hand and we faced the boys.

"Hyungs, Katy and I are now dating!" He said. All of their eyes widened.

"DATING?!" They asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Yup! So now that she is mine, no one can touch her or like her except me understand?!" He said, specifically eyeing Taehyung. I blushed.

"Katy is this true?!" Namjoon asked me and I nodded.

"What about me!" Taehyung said. I laughed and walked up to him. I reached up and grabbed his cheeks.

"Aigoo, you can be my best friend!" I said and he lightened up.

"Really?!" He asked and I nodded happily. Then, I saw Jungkook look at us.

"Yah, don't get your boyfriend jealous!" Jungkook whined and I laughed and went back to hold his hand.

"Okay boys! Now that we made things clear, shall we go eat? I'm starving!" I said and all of them cheered. We drove to a fancy steak house called The Cheesecake Factory, and we got our seats. I sat next to Jungkook and Taehyung and I felt like the happiest person ever. We ordered our food and ate it, although it didn't take long. We were out the door about an hour and a half later. As we were driving home, Jungkook sat next to me. I realized that we were still holding hands. Neither of us let go yet, ever since we held hands at the beach. Not even when we were eating. I slowly loosened my grip, but he tightened his.

"A little longer." He said and I smiled and nodded. After a few minutes, we got home and laid around.

"Thanks for the amazing day guys, I really mean it." Jungkook said. I smirked.

"It's not over yet!" I said, and he looked confused. Then, Jimin and Taehyung came in holding Jungkook's birthday cake. I sent them to get it about five minutes ago to light the candles and everything.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOK!" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" We all sang. We watched as Jungkook's eyes started to water. He blew out the candles and we clapped. He then turned to me and said,

"Oppa." I froze.

"What?" I asked. He smiled.

"You said it yourself, you call your boyfriends Oppa." He said. I felt my heart race. I haven't called anyone that since Jr...