21: Trouble In Paradise

KATY POV

Once we got there, everything happened so quickly. We rushed to their dressing room, they got dressed, got their makeup done, and did their vocals and warm ups all in thirty minutes. Then, they headed on stage for their rehearsal. As they were going on, another group went off. Although, I didn't see who they were, I just walked back into the dressing room. After about 15 minutes, I heard the music stop, which meant that they were done, so I went out to greet them.

"How did you do?" I asked Jungkook who was running towards me, covered in sweat.

"Good!" He said, trying to hug me, but I stopped him.

"I will hug you after your dried." I said and he pouted. I smiled. Then,

"KATY?!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and as soon as I did, my eyes widened.

"JB?!" I yelled. JB opened his arms and I ran into them. He spun me around and hugged me tight.

"Yah! Why are you here! Do you have any idea how worried I was! You didn't even contact me!" He yelled. I laughed.

"Calm down, I'm fine!" I said and he hugged me again.

"If anything happened to you I swear-" He started but I interrupted him.

"I'm fine. Calm down you don't have to do anything." I said. Then, I didn't even realize but Jungkook was right beside us, and he looked sad and mad.

"Oh, Jungkook!" I said.

"Who is this?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Jungkook, calm down, this is my best friend since I was little, JB." I said and JB bowed.

"Anneyonghaseyo Sunbaenim." He said and I giggled.

"Your so formal." I said, but when I looked back at Jungkook, he still looked mad.

"Guys look! It's Katy!"JB yelled and all of Got 7 rushed over. Then, my heart stopped. Jr. He came rushing to me.

"Katy?! Is that you?" He asked reaching out to my face. I wanted to dodge it, but I couldn't. He held my face in his hands and he looked straight into my eyes.

"J-Jr Oppa." I said slowly, although my eyes widened when I said it. Oops.

"Oppa?! That's it." Jungkook said. Then, he slapped Jr's hand off of my face and yanked me behind him.

"Jungkook! That was an accident! Let me explain!" I yelled but he wouldn't listen.

"Don't you dare touch her!" He yelled to Jr, but Jr didn't listen either. Jr took my other hand and dragged me to him. Jungkook tried to step forward to get me back, but all of Got 7 stood between us. Then, all of BTS ran to Jungkook's side.

"What is going on?!" Namjoon yelled, but Jungkook looked like he was going crazy.

"Let her go!" He yelled. Is it just me or is he over reacting?

"Everyone just stop!" I yelled. Then, everyone froze. "Jr, please let go of me. Now." I said sternly. He let me go and I walked around Got 7 and got between them and BTS. I cleared my throat. "Okay, let's discuss this as civilized people. Jungkook, this is Got 7. This is JB, my childhood best friend, Jr, my ex, Jackson, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Bam Bam, and Mark." Then, I turned to Got 7. "Guys, this is BTS, the group that let me stay with them when I disappeared. This is Namjoon, the leader, Taehyung my other best friend, Jimin, Suga, Jhope, Jin, and Jungkook, my-"

"Boyfriend." Jungkook interrupted. I glared at him and he gave me a 'what, I said the truth' look. When the tension between the two groups calmed down, all of them shook hands, except for Jr and Jungkook.

"Um, Katy?" Jr asked. My heart froze.

"Yeah?" I asked. My heart started to beat faster. I'm not ready for this.

"Can I talk with you for a second?" He asked, but before I could answer, Jungkook answered.

"No, she can't because she has to come with me to the dressing room." Jungkook then grabbed my wrist, but Jr grabbed the other.

"I wasn't asking you." He said to Jungkook, then he turned to me again. I looked at Jungkook and he gave me a 'go and you don't love me' look. I sighed.

"Maybe later Jr, I have to go to the dressing room right now." I said. He nodded understandingly and walked away.

"He's okay right?" I asked JB and he said that he will take care of it. I hugged him again.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too, and I'm so glad that your okay." He said. Then he smiled at me and I smiled back. After that, Got 7 went back to their dressing room and so did BTS. I followed them. When we got there, everyone was silent.

"So... you guys better get ready." I said.

"Your not going to talk to Jr." Jungkook said to me using a cold tone. What did he just say? This made me angry.

"Excuse me?" I asked sternly.

"Your not going to talk to Jr." He said to me again.

"You did not just say that to me." I said. But he raised his eyebrow.

"So your going to?" He started to yell. What is wrong with him?! I scoffed. I have never seen him like this.

"Watch me." I said and I walked out of the door. What just happened.

.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Watch me." Katy said before turning around and walking out of the door. My eyes widened. What did she just say? I turned to the members.

"That was pretty messed up Jungkook." Namjoon hyung said to me.

"Me?! Did you not just see HER walk away from me?!" I yelled.

"So, your going to blow off on us too?" Suga hyung asked. I sighed.

"No, I'm sorry." I said.

"That's a good start." Jhope hyung said.

"Listen, I know that Katy said something wrong, but you made her. You can't just say that she can't talk to him. It made it look like you were ordering her to. She isn't your toy. She could do whatever she wants with her own power. I'm sure you didn't mean for it to come out that way because you were angry, but you can't really blame this one on Katy." Namjoon hyung said. I thought of everything he just said to me. I felt guilty. Damn it! I just got so mad!

"Just wait for her to come back before you talk to her. Let her cool off." Taehyung hyung said and I nodded. I didn't want her to talk to Jr, but I guess I can't stop her now. As I waited, the rest of the hyungs and I went to our designers to dry off and get ready. Please forgive me Katy.