EPILOGUE

KATY POV

"FIRE!!! FIRE!" I heard someone yell. At that, my eyes shot open and I ran out of bed. I ran all the way to the living room where I looked around to see where the fire was, although to my confusion, there was no fire, there was just BTS and Minah, all standing in the living room with the whole dorm decorated.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled as poppers popped and confetti exploded. I was startled and I jumped back in surprise.

"Omona! What is this? Where's the fire?!" I asked, still confused. Meanwhile, the boys were just smiling at me while Jungkook came towards me.

"There is no fire jagi, don't you remember? Exactly one year ago, we met you on our private plane and it was the day I met the love of my life." He said. I blushed as I calmed down. A moment later, I broke out in laughter.

"You guys scared me! I thought Taehyung and Suga tried to cook again." I cracked up and so did the rest of the boys except for Suga and Taehyung.

"Hey! That was just one time!" They said in sync. I giggled and Jungkook back hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" BTS yelled. I smiled at them.

"Happy one year anniversary! I love you guys!" I said back. I looked at each one of them, wearing party hats and holding balloons and I couldn't help but to feel lucky. One year ago was the day I met the best people on earth. Oh, excuse me, I didn't even tell you what happened since Jungkook and I got back together. Well, we stayed in California for a week, then I went back with BTS to Korea along with Minah. There, Jungkook and I moved into my room and Minah moved in with Jin in his room. Along with that, Suga, Namjoon, and Jhope share a room, while Jimin and Taehyung share the other one. Minah and I became best friends and we do all of the house work and chores. Jungkook, Jin, Minah, and I occasionally go out on double dates, and we became really close to the point where we forgot that we ever had problems. Oh! And also, Jimin didn't tell me yet, but I think he likes a girl! He will tell me soon if it is true, because he tells me everything. Anyway, today marks one year since I met the boys and let me just say that it had been the weirdest, craziest, and best year of my life. Anyway, shall we go back to the party?

"Jagiya! Come here for a second!" Jungkook called me from our room. I followed the voice and walked into my room, although the second I did, Jungkook held my waist and kissed my lips. Surprised, my eyes widened, but after a second, I closed them and kissed him back. A few seconds later, we broke apart and we smiled at each other.

"What was that for?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"One year ago was the first day my life started, because Lord knows that I hadn't lived until I met you." He said, pecking my lips. I blushed.

"And Lord knows that I didn't have a life before I met you. Literally, I had no friends except for JB." I said and Jungkook chuckled. "And this might sound crazy, but getting kidnapped was the best thing that ever happened to me." I said, laughing and Jungkook laughed even harder.

"Well then, can I ask you a question?" He asked, taking a step back and I nodded.

"I had no life before I met you, and I found out months ago that I clearly can't live without you. I can't imagine living without you in the future, so despite our age, I brought my decision to ask you a very important question. I was going to ask you in about five years, but I just can't wait that long to say four words. So here I go now. Katy Jin, Will you marry me?" He asked, getting down on one knee while revealing a beautiful diamond ring. My eyes widened and my heart stopped beating. What did he just ask me?! 

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook. We're 19!" I said but Jungkook shook his head.

"1, age is just a number, 2, I'm going to be 20 soon and so are you, and 3, we don't have to marry now. We could wait as long as you want. Weeks, months, years, I don't care, as long as you say yes to me right now." He said. I blushed.