26: Weird Meeting

KATY POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. 9:00 am. I got up and looked around. Everyone was up already? I slowly crept outside, but stopped when I heard someone say,

"She's ours now, she doesn't need you anymore." I hid in the hallway. The voice continued.

"I don't care if you love her, I do too." The voice said again. Jr? Was he talking about me?

"Katy doesn't want to speak to you right now, sorry." After hearing this I showed myself.

"Who is that? I want to talk to them." I said and Jr jumped.

"K-Katy." He said. I held out my hand.

"Give me the phone oppa, let me talk to the person who wants to talk to me." I said. He held his phone tightly.

"No." He said. I raised my eyebrow.

"No? Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to." He said. What has gotten into him?

"Fine, then." I said, then I yelled. "WHOEVER THAT IS ON THE PHONE, MEET ME AT THE CHERRY BLOSSOM PARK IN FIVE MINUTES! I'LL SPEAK TO YOU IN PERSON!" I made sure to be loud enough so that the other person could hear me. Jr's eyes widened.

"Bye oppa." I said, although before I turned around, he said,

"WAIT! I'll let you talk to him on the phone." He said. Him? I smirked and held out my hand again. He was hesitant but he soon gave up. I took the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello?! Katy! Oh my gosh it feels so good to hear your voice. How are you feeling?" A voice asked.

"Good! Thanks for the concern, but um... who is this?" I asked.

"O-oh right, you don't remember me." He said. He murmured something, but I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm Jungkook, the first person you saw the moment you woke up." He said.

"Oh, right the person who pushed me down the stairs." I said.

"I didn-" He started, but I interrupted him.

"It's okay, I'm sure it was just an accident." I said. He sighed.

"I can't believe this is happening to me. A-anyway, are you going to stay there from now on?" He asked and I said yes. I heard him sniffle. Was he crying?

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"No... anyway, if your going to stay there, at least come here and pick up your stuff." He said and I thought about it.

"Okay! Sounds good! Just send me the address to where you are and I will go and get it!" I said and he agreed. "Okay thanks! See you soon!" I said before hanging up. I walked back to Jr.

"Oppa, can you take me to this address?" I asked. He looked at the address and his eyes widened.

"W-why?" He asked.

"The guy on the phone told me to take my stuff." I said and he sighed.

"Okay, but I'm going with you." He said and I nodded. Then, we got in the car and left. We drove in silence and it took us about fifteen minutes to get there. When we did, Jungkook was already outside, waiting for me. I got out and walked up to him.

"Hey!" I said, giving him a hug. I don't know why I did that, but I felt the urge to have him in my arms. He hugged me back tightly.

"Hey." He said.

"So, my stuff?" I asked and he handed me a bag with clothes in it. I took it and thanked him.

"So, I guess this is it?" I asked. His eyes started to water.

"It's not. Trust me." He said. I was a bit confused but I let it go.

"Oh, well in that case, see you around?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. Then, I turned around and got back in the car. That was weird.

"So, you ready to go?" Jr oppa asked. I nodded and we drove off. Although as we did, I looked at the side mirror to see that Jungkook was staring at us go. What is wrong with that guy?

.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hello?" Katy answered the phone. My heart skipped a beat. It's really her.

"Hello?! Katy! Oh my gosh it feels so good to hear your voice. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Good! Thanks for the concern, but um... who is this?" She asked. My heart then sank.

"O-oh right, you don't remember me." I said. "I'm your lover and the one you love." I murmured, but she didn't hear me.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm Jungkook, the first person you saw the moment you woke up." I said, while my heart broke into millions of pieces.

"Oh, right the person who pushed me down the stairs." She said. Just then, I felt like someone punched my chest really hard.

"I didn-" I started, but she interrupted me.

"It's okay, I'm sure it was just an accident." She said. I sighed. If only you could just remember.

"I can't believe this is happening to me. A-anyway, are you going to stay there from now on?" I asked and she said yes. That literally killed me. So now, my girlfriend, the one I love, is going to stay with her ex-boyfriend, the one who is trying to steal her from me and the one who is winning. Tears started to form in my eyes. I sniffled.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"No... anyway, if your going to stay there, at least come here and pick up your stuff." I said.

"Okay! Sounds good! Just send me the address to where you are and I will go and get it!" She said and I agreed. "Okay thanks! See you soon!" She said before hanging up. Then, I sent her the address, put down the phone, and sighed. Please Katy, stay with me, remember me, love me again. I went to her room and grabbed her stuff. I put it in a bag and wrote her a letter. After I wrote it, I hid it in the bag and waited outside of the dorm for her to come and get it. If she doesn't remember me, this letter is my last piece of hope. I waited and after about fifteen minutes, I saw a car pull up. Oh, Katy came with HIM. Katy got out of the car and walked up to me.

"Hey!" She said. Then, she did something I didn't expect. She hugged me. I almost broke down at that moment. I missed her hugs, I missed her kisses, I missed her love. I hugged her back tightly, not wanting to let go, but I had to.

"Hey." I said back.

"So, my stuff?" She asked and I handed her the bag with her clothes in it. She took it and thanked me.

"So, I guess this is it?" She asked. My eyes started to water. No, Katy please don't say that. It's not over. You're still my girlfriend. I still love you. The game isn't over yet.

"It's not. Trust me." I said.

"Oh, well in that case, see you around?" She asked and I smiled and nodded. That's more like it. Then, she turned around and got back in the car. You'll be mine again. I watched as they drove away. I was staring, but all I felt was jealousy, anger, and pain. I can't lose to a guy like him. I have a plan and I'm going to win her back. This isn't over Jr, not until I win. After the car was out of view, I sighed and walked back into the dorm. There, the hyungs were all gathered in the living room.

"Where's Katy?" Suga hyung asked.

"She left with Jr." I said. Their eyes widened.

"We didn't even get to say goodbye to her!" Taehyung said and I just couldn't help but to get mad.

"It's not goodbye!" I yelled. All of them got silent. "I'm sorry, I just got sensitive. Hyungs, I'm just going to go in my room and rest. Enjoy your day." I said before walking into my room. As soon as I did, I jumped on my bed. It's not good bye. It never will be.