2: Bitter Sweet Memory

JB POV

"Hey Katy wait up!" I yelled to Katy after school was over.

"Oh, hey JB! How was your day!" She flashed me a smile.

"Good! How was yours?" I asked.

"Not so good..." She responded pouting. I then got a huge smirk on my face.

"I have something that will make your day way better." I said, catching her attention.

"Oh really? What is it?" She asked, curiously.

"Bam!" I then shouted, sticking my hand out in front of her face, holding one VIP ticket to my next concert. After realizing what it was, I watched as Katy's eyes grew wide open as well as her mouth.

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT THE TICKET TO YOUR NEXT CONCERT?! VIP?! IS THAT FOR ME?!" Katy then shouted at me, filling up with excitement. I just smiled and nodded.

"The concert is tomorrow. It starts at 5 in the afternoon, so I will pick you up at 2 so that I can make it to rehearsal and make up and what not." I ranted, but I realized that the smile that grew on Katy's face never left her. This made me feel warm inside. I was glad this made her feel better. "Oh, and also, I hope you don't mind, but you kinda have to stick with me, meaning you will have to hang out with Got 7, which means you have to see Jr...." I said slowly. I knew this was a weak subject for her, since Jr broke up with her a couple months back. The smile on Katy's face slowly faded, making me feel uneasy.

FLASHBACK

Jr, me, and the rest of Got 7 were at our dorm along with Katy. We were eating dinner when suddenly, Jr put down his utensils.

"Katy, can I please talk to you in the other room for a second." Jr asked. I turned to Katy and saw her nod in agreement. They excused themselves and the two of them walked into Jr's room. When they closed the door, me and the rest of Got 7 slowly crept to the front of Jr's door, and tried to listen in on their conversation. It wasn't easy to hear what they were saying, but very faintly, I heard:

"Katy, I want to end this. I'm sorry but, I think your getting in the way of my training. I don't think this can go on any longer." Jr said.

"What?" Katy asked.

"I'm sorry but I have to focus on my career now. I can't be in a relationship, it's a waste of my time." Jr said coldly.

"I-I u-understand..." Katy said. I couldn't see her, but I could tell, she was tearing up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They had been dating for 1 and a half years, and Jr just broke it off so easily.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry I got in the way. I'm sorry..." Katy said, her voice shaking. I could tell, she was trying to hold back her tears. Jr took a deep breath.

"Please don't apologize, that will only make this harder." Jr said.

"Okay, I won't, but I hope you know that I do love you, really, and I hope you have a good life as a celebrity." Katy said. I then heard foot steps getting closer to the door. Then, I heard the door open, and I saw Katy, who definitely had tears in her eyes. My heart hurt seeing her like that. With no words said, she ran out of the dorm. I couldn't help but get mad. I stormed over to Jr and punched him in the face.

"How could you do that to her! How could you be so harsh! She wasn't even getting in the way! What is wrong with you! You said it in such a cold way too! She is broken because of you!" I shouted at him. Right now, I didn't care who he was, he made my best friend cry. Although Jr just stood up from where he fell when I hit him and he walked in front of me teary eyed.

"Hit me again. Please." Jr said. This got me confused.

"What?" I asked. Of course I wanted to hit him again, but I wanted to hear his explanation first.

"Hit me again. It doesn't hurt as much as my broken heart. I can't believe we broke up." Jr said, as tears streamed down his face.

"Pabo you broke up with her!" I shouted at him.

"I didn't want to. It was for her own good. I couldn't let her be with me. When we get popular and famous, we would never be together, the fans will maybe even hate her, and I won't have time to be with her. I had to do this." He said, now breaking down, as he fell on his knees, and sobbed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Katy still didn't know why he broke up with her, but ever since then, they never talked or even saw each other. I kept thinking about this, when suddenly, I was snapped out of it as Katy started talking.

"Oh, I don't think that is such a good idea... I don't think I am ready to see him. You know how much that break up affected me." Katy said, tears forming in her eyes. I then started to freak out.

"Ok! Ok! Don't cry! I'll just have my driver pick you up at four thirty then. You can just come for the concert and watch with the rest of the crowd. No watching our rehearsal, no watching us get our make up, nothing. So... can you please just go?" I asked, doing aegyo on her. Katy sighed, and slowly nodded her head. "YES!" I said, throwing my arms up in the air. After that, I walked Katy to her house. "I will have my driver pick you up tomorrow at 4:30 okay? See you tomorrow!" I said. Katy just smiled and nodded before she went in. Once she closed the door, I knew that I did the right thing to invite her. Or did I?