55: Fixing Things

KATY POV
Taehyung and I walked into the dorm and saw no one there. Just then, Jin came out of his room and his eyes widened when he saw me.
"Katy can I talk--" Jin started but he was interrupted when Jungkook came out.
"Katy you're home. I need to talk to you." He said. I looked at Jin and he was glaring at Jungkook. I sighed.
"Jin asked me first." I said.
"So your choosing him over me?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh my gosh can you stop? He asked me first okay?" I said.
"Jungkook just wait." Taehyung said. Jungkook teared up.
"I'll wait in your room." He said before walking away into my room. Then, I walked into Jin's room and we sat on his bed.
"Katy about what I said earlier..." He said but I held up my hand to stop him.
"It's fine. Nothing changed between us, but I'm sorry Jin, I can't return the feelings you have for me." I said. Jin's eyes started to water. He sighed.
"I understand..." He said. My heart broke.
"Don't be like that please... I'm sorry but I love Jungkook. But we could still be really good friends?" I said but Jin put his head down.
"That's all I will ever be to you? A friend?" He asked. I gave him a sad smile.
"I'm afraid so..." I said.
"Okay. I'll get over it. It's fine. I'm just glad that we're friends." He said.
"Jin..." I said.
"No really. I'll be fine." He said. Then, he looked back up.
"Go, he's waiting for you." He said. I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you and I'm sorry." I said and he nodded. Then, I turned around and walked out of the room, leaving Jin alone. After that, I walked over to my room and I opened the door. There, I saw Jungkook sitting on my bed with a sad look. My heart broke. When he saw me, he stood up.
"Jagiya..." He said. I sighed and went to him. "I'm so sorry Jagi. I don't know what had gotten into me. It's just... I can't lose you. You're my life. When you said that you wanted to leave, something in me clicked and I felt like I was going to die. I can't stand the thought of you leaving me, and when Jin hyung said that he liked you right in front of me..." He said. I looked into his eyes and saw sadness, fear, and desperation.
"What has gotten into us." I said and he sighed.
"I'm sorry I let my jealousy get the best of me. I'm sorry I told you to leave. I was just scared. I'm nothing without you." He said, slowly taking my hand. I let him.
"It's okay. I forgive you." I said. With that, he pulled me in for a hug and I felt like every weight that had been on my shoulders had been lifted. He makes me feel so alive. When we pulled apart, he cupped my face with his hands.
"You know, I'm becoming dangerous. I think my love for you is too strong." He joked. I giggled.
"So I have a bad boy now?" I asked and he smirked.
"I was always a bad boy." He said and I laughed even harder.
"Come on, let's go outside." I said and he nodded. Then, we walked out and saw the rest of the boys in the living room. We told them that everything was okay now and the environment became less awkward.
"Hey I have an idea!" Taehyung suddenly said.
"What?" I asked.
"Let's play a game!" He said. I giggled.
"What game?" I asked again.
"Truth or dare?" He asked and everyone agreed to it. Then, we got into a circle and Taehyung asked first.
"KATY! Truth or dare!" He asked. I smirked. Let's get this game started!