CHAPTER 11 / ORGANISING

(im predicting that phoenix drop is around Washington DC or just outside of the city, so that's where im calculating the distance from. please enjoy.)

By the time Monday morning came, Lovers Lane had turned bonkers. Everyone had become ballistic to get on the road by seven to make their flight. 

At least Zane and Kawaii~Chan were organised. 

They both woke up at four, ate a quick breakfast, got ready, then shoved their suitcases by the door. The only setback the pair encountered was the task to get Twilight in the pet carrier. 

Luckily, she was still small enough for the cat cage to be of use, where she would stay during the sixteen hour flight. The small pup thought this was another trip to the vet, which included needles, cones and a high table she can't jump down from. This wasn't a journey to the vet, this was worse, all the way to the other side of the world. 

They finally managed to close the door behind her and got everything into the taxi's boot waiting in their driveway. 

Zane loaded their suitcases into the back compartment as Nana sat beside Twilight's carrier in the back seat of the car. 

The rest of the crew were doing the same thing across the street at different stages. 

After Nana and Zane had double-checked their list, they allowed the driver to begin driving and had the chance to breathe. 

Nana yawned, "Well, we're on our way."

Zane chuckled at his girlfriend and the mother of his baby she's carrying, "Yeah. You okay?" 

"More than okay. I can't wait for the summer. It's closer than we may think. I'm still processing the situation through my brain." 

"Y'know, the baby will be here in January. That's soon."

"I know. But, we should think of some names."

Zane frowned, "Names? Already?"

The meif~wa shrugged, "We do have all summer."

"I haven't even considered that yet," Zane sighed in disbelief. "Have you thought of any yet?"

"As a matter of fact I have. Zaliah or Minako for a girl, or Zach for a boy." 

"They're pretty, I like them." 

"I realised we can find out the gender while we're on holiday. Then we can plan a few more things out," Nana pointed out. 

"That's true. Would you like a gender reveal or a baby shower?" 

"I don't really know. Perhaps a baby shower once we know which of the two we're having. Then wouldn't need to keep calling it 'the baby or even, it, anymore." 

Zane tilted in head at her answer, "Beca wants a boy for us. But she's happy with either for herself." 

"The baby will be here before we both know it."