CHAPTER 56 / CAPSULES AND TOURING

That evening the group slept in unique hotels called capsule hotels. On each level is a corridor with a hallway with rooms lined left and right. One above the other with small steps leading to the top bunks, if you could call them that. 

Eighteen capsules were reserved for the group where they curled up individually within the miniature rooms. Inside each of them were mattresses lined with white sheets and a pillow. Although there weren't any windows the head of the bed had a compartment where you could put your bag/suitcase like on a plane.

Although the room wasn't very big, the capsules were very futuristic. Of course, there was also an awesome-looking control centre for each capsule, with a board containing a frenzy of buttons and controls.

These buttons and knobs consisted of many. different settings such as; capsule lights and adjustments, thermostats, the door security panel to lock and unlock it, as well as a series of others like soundproofing and Bluetooth. 

The capsules were like something out of a fantasy, a somewhat unimaginable fantasy. 

Zane purely despised the capsule after spending a night inside of it. He disliked the claustrophobia and restrictance of one person per room. Although sleep hadn't come to Zane for a while, it eventually did make a trip to the Sandman. 

Late the next morning they packed away their things, dressed themselves up (Lucinda now wearing short denim shorts, with a fitting red top and her sandals, since her previous outfit wasn't appropriate for Tokyo). 

On their walk they passed many young women dressed up prior to the convention. Some girls briefly recognised the group because of their popularity on social media, but other than that the group were ordinary tourists. 

As roommates, Laurance and Dante decided to pucker up and film their trip of the city. They started it right off the plane, highlighting each part so far, including spotlighting the young women in authentic cosplays. The pair charmed the girls with what little they knew of the native language that they'd learnt over the past few weeks and went their own ways. 

After dropping off their luggage at another hotel closer to the convention, the group split up for the rest of the day. 

Zane and Nana paired up with Aphmau and Aaron to tour what they could. They explored botanic gardens, sakura orchards that blossomed with flowers and sugary fruit that resembled plums. 

Next, they stopped at a bakery to try some of their finest sweets, agreeing that all the food had a similar taste compared with one another. After that was the rocketing Tokyo Skytree that stood at six hundred and thirty-four metres tall.The quad observed preserved temples as well as the tourist hotspot of the Golden Gai. 

Each place came to be better than the last and they all took images so they could remember the events. Half asleep and exhausted, they returned back to the hotel and ordered room service of modern American food, such as burgers with curly fries. 

In each of the nine rooms there were two large queen beds in each. The main couples slept in the same room, same bed if you know what I mean. Zane and Nana roomed with Garroth and Kim, while Katelyn, Travis, Aphmau and Aaron in the next. 

Like back at the resort, they buddied up two per room, choosing to sleep where they wished. The next morning was the day before the convention and they couldn't wait a moment more. 

updates have changed from daily to every weekday. for some reason i keep missing updates, so there's the change. if you have suggestions for their cosplays, please comment!! ~ katniss <3