CHAPTER 52 / TOKYO CONVENTION PREPARATIONS

Another perfect day of summer rang through the optimistic minds of each resident of the twenty-first villa at KKPR. Zane had thought to continue making Nana's dreams come true, including a trip to the nation's capital for the largest convention gathering in the world.

But, why not explore the city while they were there to make the most of it? 

With Aaron, Zane managed to work out a civilised plan so that they would not only tour the greatest landmarks but have the freedom to do what they wanted that Tokyo had to offer. Their activities vaguely spanned over a week, and even though Aaron suggested having a road trip, Zane bought plane tickets, so he could keep his sanity. 

Zane found everyone settling down for another movie night, which seemed oddly familiar to the lad. "You guys know there's that famous anime convention in Tokyo next week?" 

"You got us tickets to go to Tokyo!?" Nana exclaimed. 

"Heck yeah," Zane said as Nana ran up to hug him. 

"Tokyo!? I've always wanted to go there!" Lucinda said excitedly bouncing in her seat. 

"We're going to that convention?! That place can hold over a million people packed into that thing!" Remmi said giving a salute to Zane. 

"Make sure you have your costumes ready in the next two days, we're leaving early Monday morning for a week. Round tickets," Zane advised making sure it was Friday. 

"I can't wait!" Katelyn remarked giving Remmi a high-five. Previously Katelyn wasn't one to be affectionate or touchy around people in general, but this summer (and the past few years) had softened up the girl dramatically without her realising it. 

She also didn't plan to fall for a relentless Casanova, but here she is. 

Should we begin packing now instead of watching the movie?" Cadenza asked looking at each of her friends. 

"Are we staying in one of those capsule hotels?" Garroth questioned with a head tilt, flipping himself upside down on the couch, the upperhalf of his body hanging off the edge while his legs were propped up on the headrest. 

"For the first night, yes, then we'll be in proper hotels for the rest of the week, Tuesday through to Sunday when we leave again on Monday," Zane instructed.

"I love those capsule rooms!" Aph exclaimed with a tight squeal. 

"Conventions on Thursday, Friday and Saturday," Aaron added.

"Three costumes, got it," Nana clarified. 

"Oh! Kasey! You and I could be Anakin and Rey! We brought the lightsabers too!" Remmi said, grabbing him by the hand and running upstairs with him in tow. 

"Travis, you and I could be Katniss and Peeta," Katelyn suggested. "Have you not read the Hunger Games?" She asked, administrating the absentminded look on his face. 

"I... I know of it," He admitted as Kim groaned.

"That was my idea, cuz Garroth's blonde like Peeta and I have a darker hair, but-" 

"Don't worry about it, Katelyn and I can be Todoroki and another character," Travis intervened. 

"Yes!" Kim triumphantly hissed. 

Silently, Nana took Zane upstairs to their bedroom, giving him a sweet kiss as she shut the door. "Did you buy the tickets for me, baby?" Nana asked, failing to resist to kiss her fiance again. 

"Anything for you my cherry blossom," He replied, sitting them both on the bed. 

"Well, thank you, I appreciate it. I can't wait,' Sher said between each quick carress.

"Stop talking," Zane commanded lightly, deepening their kisses as they pulled their bodies closer together. 

"Okay," She whispered in return, receiving a laugh back from Zane.