CHAPTER 45 / HARMLESS SPYING

kasemmi fluff <3

"DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD BE DOING THIS?" Katelyn whispered to Nana who shushed her. 

"We did it with Garroth and Kim, and before that with Aaron and Aphmau at LLP, how is this any different?" She whisper-shouted back. 

"Then, why are we all here?" Lucinda asked.

"They're your siblings," Kim pointed out with a sigh. 

"Thanks for the reminder I'll be sure to keep it in mind," Katelyn said sarcastically, running a hand through her hair. 

"If you don't wanna be a part of this revolutionary courting, then sure, you can leave. On their wedding night, we'll just remind them of their first date and just won't include you," Aph replied, bringing down her binoculars. 

"And how soon would that be?" Kim questioned.

"What makes you think I wanna be here?" Lucinda asked again. 

"Then leave," Katelyn said with a shrug. 

"Fine, I'll stay," Lucinda complained setting her bottom down on the dirt with her legs crossed. 

"How in the world can all six of us fit in this one bush?" Melissa intervened.

"Wish I knew," Katelyn replied.

"It's a big bush!" Nana exclaimed with a huff. 

A few metres away, Kasey and Remmi were seated at a table in an outdoor restaurant. This first date seemed like they'd done it before. Even though some dates can be awkward, for the pair this felt natural and not off-putting. 

Remmi had herself in a fit of laughter over Kasey's recall from a scene a couple of weeks ago between Garroth and Laurance. The girl couldn't believe the roommates had taken up yoga of all things as a hobby. 

As Garroth and Laurance effortlessly practised, Kasey had entered his bedroom, drawn to his phone with his earphones in and the two had somehow fallen on top of one another. 

Revisiting the events, Kasey turned his grin into a deceptive laugh, where they couldn't keep a straight face when their order came around. They had to avoid each other's gazes so they could eat without laughing. 

"They're laughing, so it seems like everything is going well," Aph reported.

"And they're holding hands from across the table!" Nana whisper-shouted, "And they're laughing."

"What do you think they're laughing about?" Katelyn asked.

"I dunno, I can't read lips," Kim quietly protested as they looked at her. 

"It looks like they've done this before," Melissa said taking back a second glance at the couple. 

"They've been inseparable since January, but they said they were only friends," Nana conceded. 

"Adrian Agreste, who?" Aph commented, hoping they'd take the reference. 

Katelyn disapprovingly hummed, "Looks like they're having dessert too. We're gonna be here for a while." 

"Why's Kasey standing up then?" Melissa asked, then Aph loudly squealed just as Kasey kissed his girlfriend from across the table, one hand interlaced, the other on each other's cheeks. 

Upon hearing the squeal, they broke the kiss and cautiously looked around. Figures. Their older sisters and friends must've followed them. Not that that wasn't expected though.

The pair rolled their eyes and proceeded their afternoon coming up with their plan to supposedly get back at them. Probably. 

- Get Kasey and Remmi together at Kyushu? Tick ✔️

BITTERSWEETजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें