CHAPTER 19 / REUNIONS

i already have fourteen chapters all written out, and i am writing everyday the whole problem is when can i have the chance to type it out?

The next few days regarding the floor is lava excitement, made their usual walks around the resort, full of odd questioning if they created the video. They answered that they did create the video, and most of them asked for selfies, normal fan excitement. Luckily, it all soon died down and they were back to their normal vacation days. 

After returning from an explicit lunch at Katelyn and Travis' founded taco restaurant, Aphmau had spotted two familiar faces down the path. While she couldn't instantly recognise the pair, the vague memory slipped right off her tongue. 

"Hey you guys," Aph interrupted, not intentionally breaking conversation between the group, but they stopped and listened. She pointed over to the couple, the girl who had distinctive blonde hair and another with deep almond hair. "Do those two seem somewhat familiar to you by any chance?" 

They all glanced in the same direction, Garroth had a run-in with the same feelings as Aph had. He could recognise them, but couldn't at the same time. 

Nana, Katelyn and Laurance all though that they had seen the two once or twice before. 

But, Kim, well Ghost knew. Ghost knew the girl, Kim knew the guy. 

"That girl, she looks like me," Kim's distorted voice spoke. "Aphmau, you kind of remember what I actually used to look like before I turned into a ghost, right?"

Aphmau pondered at the thought, bringing up a description of Ghost's original form, into her mind. "Yeah, you reminded me of someone I knew on our original street."

"How about you introduce yourself?" Lucinda suggested, fixing her reflection with her phone, bouncing up her hair and tidying her eyelashes. Then she began playfully braiding Laurance's loose curls. 

"I don't see a problem with that," Aaron said. Aph dragged along Garroth, Aaron and Kim with her. The raven haired girl pulled up multiple suggestions before settling on one to introduce herself as the witch mentioned. She ran ahead, coming straight up to them. 

"Hi! My name is A- Wha-?" Aph closely examined the two faces, along with a third who couldn't have been more than three-years-old. 

"Aphmau?" the blonde girl asked, before looking back at her husband, then back to her. 

(any guesses?)

"Emmalyn! Kenmur! Oh my goodness, it's so amazing to see you guys!" Aphmau exclaimed, engulfing the two in a hug. "So, you finally got together huh?" She teased, receiving a sheepish blush from Emmalyn. Then Aphmau glanced down at the kid and gasped. "Is she yours!?"

"Yeah," Kenmur answered, lifting the girl on his hip. "Charlotte McKenna, she's... twenty-eight months... I think."

"Twenty-seven," Emmalyn corrected. 

"She's adorable!" Aph squealed as Charlotte played a 'shy with the new person' act. 

By the time, the other three had caught up, with the all the time in the world, their reactions varied. Between being friends with them, not knowing them at all, and a split view of the two. 

Garroth was friends with Kenmur, Aaron had no idea who they were, and Kim, well, Kim knew the two of them too well. Ghost knowing Emmalyn, and Kim knowing Kenmur. 

"Oh hey, Kenmur," Garroth said, "Aww, she's adorable!" He said referring to Charlotte, taking in the sight of his old friend, giving his free hand a shake. 

"You," Kim glared at Kenmur, as he stuck his tongue out at her. 

"You know each other?" Emmalyn queried, taking back the small girl with brunette curls and light brown eyes, resembling Kenmur's features. 

"Yeah," Kim replied, "He's my older brother."

"The one that--" Laurance called out. 

"Yes! That one!" the brunette girl yelled back, rolling her eyes. "How do you know Kenmur?" She asked, the small group.

"He lived around the corner from where we lived on the old street," Garroth answered, "Aph and I helped Kenmur and Emmalyn get together on New Years."

"Something about feathers," Kenmur cut in. 

"Sounds like Garroth," Aaron admitted. Kenmur made a 'oh hey! he can talk' face, and looked at Aphmau. 

"How long are you staying for?" Aph asked, changing the subject. 

"Three weeks, we're finishing up next week though. Charlotte absolutely loves it here, but they have this place booked out through the entire year," Emmalyn stated, and Garroth grinned at the fact that they'd be there for the next week. 

"Zane barely managed to get tickets for us, but he had his dad in so we could get a place for the summer," Aph explained receiving a nod from the couple in return. 

"We were just heading out for lunch at the taco restaurant. Did you all come from that direction?" Kenmur asked, and they nodded back. 

"The taco restaurant, exactly," Aaron pointed out. 

"What's been going on with you guys?" Kenmur asked, taking in his younger sister's new look, she actually reminded him of Charlotte. Seriously, with Charlotte's curls and highlights, and their brown eyes, you could see that they were related. 

"Uhm..." Aph trailed, thinking of the explosion of Mystreet, then the lodge experience where they almost died, then Starlight where she actually did die, then became Irene and more recently Zane and Nana's turn of events that previous winter, "Not much," she shrugged.

"By that look, I think it was more than that," Kenmur observed. 

"If we meet up one time, we'll explain it," Kim replied with a dry look. 

"Kim's right. That'd be awesome. Maybe you could fit us in one time?" Aph suggested. 

"I see the entire gang's gotten bigger," Emmalyn laughed.

"I think it has. Well, we're at sixteen on that highway stretch that overlooks the ocean if you'd like to come." 

"That sounds awesome. We'd better get some food before our little munchkin gets any more restless. It was amazing to see you," Emmalyn said with a smile, as Kenmur began wresting with the two-year-old who'd had had enough, "We'll be sure to pop in when we can," she added happily before turning to leave. 

When they were out of earshot, Garroth spoke up. "Wasn't that a nice surprise?" He then turned to Kim, "Is he really your brother?"

hi everyone. i put two and two together a while ago and i had the suspicion that kenmur was kim's brother, when she first mentioned him to laurance in the post s3 christmas series, what do you think?