CHAPTER 12 / KYUSHU

After another half an hour drive and the tedious task of getting on the plane, they were off. During the flight they followed their seat alignments since they weren't the only people headed for the paradise that morning. 

Apart from the main group, Aphmau couldn't recognise anyone else who'd boarded the plane. 

~ For the next sixteen hours, the passengers wasted time streaming, played video games, read books, listened to music and/or slept. Nana was absolutely exhausted, and fell victim to passing out as soon as the plane had left the ground. 

Overlooking the Pacific Ocean for hours, the alerts finally rang, advising the passengers to strap themselves in as the plane landed on the East coast of Kyushu, just outside of Kawaminami (it's an actual place. no seriously, look it up)

Once they collected their bags and left the airport, the group were greeted with half a dozen taxis, squishing as many people as they could in each one. Nana and Remmi supported the others as their translators for the trip, routing the drivers to their beach house hotspot. 

Nana couldn't believe she was back at the place she'd come to as a child. A memory, a dream, grasped within her hands. Passing the sunset-prone skies, the hollering coastal waves, the brisk welcome of the war, breeze and the countless Sakura flora, Nana already loved it; despite the fact, she was stuck in the six-seater taxi, stuck with Laurance, Garroth, Melissa and Zane (plus the driver). 

Katelyn, Travis, Kasey and Remmi lift arrived first at the beach house; causing Laurance to lose a bet to Travis. (image above hope it helps ^)

The front doors had been left unlocked and eighteen sets of keys were left on the kitchen counter. Kind of a mix between Starlight Wonderland and Love Love Paradise, just blanketed with cherry blossom trees around the entire resort.  

The beach cabin was a luxurious place with hundreds of windows and ten bedrooms. Together the group ventured inside the place, with their suitcases tugged behind them, calling out rooms for themselves. 

Each room generously had an ensuite each as well as a built-in closet, all the rooms were located on the second floor, with shared access to the top balcony. Four rooms presented a king sized bed each, perfectly proportioning and hugging the rooms in the right places; the four rooms were given to Zane and Nana, Katelyn and Travis, Aphmau and Aaron, and surprisingly Garroth and Kim. Not like they had a choice, anyway. 

The next six rooms all had two double beds in each room, and the single Pringles divided themselves with no cross genders. Laurance and Dante shared a room, as did Kasey and Vylad, Cadenza and Lucinda, Remmi and Tatiana, along with the exception of Melissa who had the room with one queen bed, all for herself. 

Twilight, Alexander and Celestia had also hitched a ride on the plane, and were let out of their cages and observed ever corner of the place, memorising every corner, every crack they could find. 

The residence was enormous, at least three times the size of anything they had at home. Everything had been 'Costco-ed' (bc everything at costco is huge, anyway) and bigger than it usually is. The kitchen, the dining room, the pool, the hot-tub, the bedrooms, the basement (which is the ultimate entertainment centre), everything.

The second storey not only had the ten bedrooms, with ten rooms and an accessible bathroom with multiple cubicles, was surrounded by a deck and balcony, which faced the ocean and community. 

See how I mean when I mentioned Garte had to pull a few strings?

The fridge and pantry were filled to the brim full of the necessary requirements and junk food, along with every other cabinet of the place filled with what the cupboard was designed for. 

After a quick dinner of hotdogs alongside a condiment of their choice, the group went to bed ready for the new day ahead. 

well! they're finally here now.
i cant wait to write their adventures in japan!