EPILOGUE AND AUTHOR'S NOTE

EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER

"Scarlet! We're about to start the Livestream!" Eighteen-year-old Zhena Ro'Meave called to one of her younger sisters, with the second-youngest, Natalia and the youngest, Oskar, in her lap.

"Do we have to do this?" Zach whined, dragging his legs into the room, being pushed into the room by his older brothers, Nate and Zavier, and jumping on the bed.

"Are you sure we have to do this?" Twelve-year-old, Cupcake questioned, repeating her older brother's statement. 

"Of course, we need to do this," Sakura argued, "Tell 'em."

"Just because we're the Ro'Meave siblings doesn't mean we need to do this," Zach complained waving his hands in the air.

"We're not the only ones going to be on this call, Xander, Jake, Matt and Alice will be on, plus Astrid, Ella, Via, and Tobias," Zavier explained getting into the shot as their eldest sister placed down the camera on the tripod.

Zhena's bedroom was filled with Zane and Nana's nine children aged between eighteen and four. All nine children were unique in their ways, some with pink hair, some with black and three with an equal mix of highlights.

Although, the youngest, Oskar, who was merely four, had the most magnificent blue eyes and curly golden hair compared to the rest.

The second-youngest at seven, named Natalia, or Tali, was the most optimistic compared to her array of teenage siblings, closely bonded with Zhena and Zach.

"Come on, the sooner we start, the sooner it's finished," Tali said trying to encourage her siblings. Most of them rolled their eyes, but sat down and braced for what was supposedly coming. Scarlet sighed, as her triplet brother ruffled her hair and Sakura, the third of their trio, slapped them on the arm.

The order was simple; Zhena, the twins, Zavier and Nathan, the triplets, Scarlet, Sakura and Zach, then Cupcake, Natalia and finally Oskar.

"Alright, begin," Nate said with a smug grin.

Zhena sent him a look and then turned back to the call as she connected. "Hey, we're the Ro'Meave Ennead, up and ready, to answer your questions. I'm Zhena."

"I'm Zavier."

"I'm Nathan."

"I'm Scarlet."

"I'm Zach."

"I'm Cupcake."

"I'm Natalia."

"And this is Oskar," Zhena finished, "Coming to live from Phoenix Drop."

"Kids! Did you take the chocolate chips for the cookies, again?" Nana called.

"No!" Zhena called back.

"Don't worry, I found it!" Zane shouted and Nate through the door shut. 

Eyes were rolled, but they were family, nothing could change that. And no, it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Of course, it was bittersweet, because nothing's ever perfect.

Look at you! You've made it to the end!

I had no idea what I was going to write for the epilogue, maybe I'll remake this part. I don't know. I didn't have anything to do on the way home from my friend's birthday party, but I had my phone and a summary of the kids.

At the time of this epilogue, yes, Nana and Zane had nine kids. Look, nine isn't a lot, sure it seems that way, but it's not, I'm from a family of eight kids, yet there's not much to it.

I have also put some thought into the entire next generation even if I'm not going to write about it.

Travis and Katelyn have two kids, Tristan and Kiara. Aphmau and Aaron have five: Alina (of course), Alex, Asher and Andrew, the triplets, and April. Becca and Zenix had four, Xander, the twins, Jake and Matthew, and finally, Alice. Then there was Vylad and Tatiana's three kids, Astrid, Ella and Olivia, also known as Via. Garroth and Kim had one kid, named Tobias, but Cadenza had fallen pregnant in that one chapter with Garroth's kids, naming them Geoffrey and Clementine. Lucinda and Laurance had two, called Lukas and Lorena. Later on, Remmi and Kasey had two, named Edmund and Minako, but I considered adding another called Erica. I don't remember if I'd given anyone else any kids, but that was the main group.

I've worked hard to complete this story and I thank you for reading right to the end. And for those who's been here since the beginning, over a year ago. I thank you for your constant support, following, voting and commenting on my story. And that goes for all of you, if it wasn't for you guys this book may not have been even finished. Man, I think this note is even longer than the epilogue. xD

But now, it's time to end this story and close down the fandom for me. As you can see I've changed my username, updated my profile and now completely shifted over to the marvel side of Wattpad. Goodbye to Zane, Nana, Aphmau, Mystreet, Phoenix Drop, and the entire fandom, and thank you for this incredible journey. I've had fun writing many of these chapters, even through breaks and writer's block as they came. (What is this an awards speech?) You complained you begged, you suggested, you kept reading, and I read every one of your comments. Thank you for everything. <3

~ Kawaii-Khocolate (08-10-2022)

COMPLETED - 15/10/2022, 19:41