𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 : ℍ𝕆𝔹𝔹𝕐

“ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔

“ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔.”

.

𝟏

Hello !”

Kotei greeted the volleyball team cheerfully as soon as she entered the gym. Kageyama rubbed his temple and sighed. Then giving the whole team an apologetic look said,“ I’m sorry for the trouble.”

“ It's no big deal, Kageyama !” Tanaka grinned swinging an arm around his shoulder.“ We're glad to have our little cheerleader back.”

“ But about the training camp--”

“ It's alright,” Daichi said dismissing the latter.“ She can come with us. Takeda-san has talked it all over.”

“ Look ! Kotei brought her drawing book!” Kotei showed them a small sketchpad. It's always been her hobby to paint whatever she sees around her.

“ Will you draw us? That'd be so cool!” Nishinoya yelled.

“ Once upon a time when I used to be young, I drew a lot too,” Daichi stated with his eyes shut.

“ How old are you again ?” Suga asked, sarcastically.

“ Drawing ? Ah, Yachi’s good at it,” Hinata pointed at the girl in the far corner who froze on becoming the centre of attention.

“ Please pose good so Kotei can draw good pictures,” the girl said, opening the first page.

“ Leave it to us !” Nishinoya and Tanaka got right into it and Daichi had to drag them off.

Soon Coach Ukai arrived and started their practice. Kyoko jotted down her observations while Kotei quietly sat beside her, on the benches, and scribbled down on her sketchpad.

“ Okay ! Take five,” Ukai called for a break.

Kotei smiled when her brother approached her. Kageyama noticed this and asked,“ what are you smiling for ? You look stupid, you know.”

“ Look, nii-chan, Kotei drew you !”

Kotei showed him her not-so-perfect creation. But considering her age and experience, she did pretty well for a beginner. Although she was sad she couldn't draw him spiking the ball, she was happy with drawing him tossing the ball.

Kageyama took the pad and inspected the drawing closely. He could recognise himself very well in it. It's not like he had any experience in it but he felt all tingly inside. Thus lifting the sketchpad a little up to his face he tried to cover the smile that was slowly creeping on its way to his lips.