𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 : 𝔸 𝔹𝔸𝔻 𝔻𝔸𝕐

“𝑯𝒆𝒚 ! 𝑯𝒆𝒚 ! 𝑯𝒆𝒚 !”

“𝑯𝒆𝒚 ! 𝑯𝒆𝒚 ! 𝑯𝒆𝒚 !”

.

𝟏

As the morning sun peeked through the curtains, Kotei was the first one to wake up. This time she didn't feel her brother’s weight on top of her who had rolled off his own futon to lie in the centre of the room, in a weird position. Just close to him Hinata had also acquired a weird stance and if you look at them closely it'd appear that they've been playing volleyball in their dreams too.

She skipped over the pile of seemingly ‘dead’ bodies before reaching the door. Only three people appeared to be missing—Daichi, Suga and Kuroo.

Sliding open the door she closed it as lightly as possible before rushing off towards the grounds. Standing in the middle of the yard, she rested her hands on her hips and looked up at the sun, nodding in agreement of how beautiful the scenery was. What a good day to act like a grown-up !

“ Yosh, Kotei ! Let's exercise !” She started stretching out (if you consider flailing your arms stretching that is). A few moments passed in silence as she could feel the sweat forming on her forehead.

Ubugawa Captain Gora Masaki happened to be passing by after re-filling his bottle. He had just woken up from feeling thirsty and had decided to go back to sleep at once because it's just too early to wake up (five in the morning).

Kotei caught his attention who was oblivious to his gaze. He sweatdropped. What is she doing ? He knew who she was from their coach. He had informed them that there's supposed to be a child waddling around the campus. But, apparently, she had fallen ill the first day so couldn't meet the rest of the teams.

He pretended not to see anything and proceeded to slip away as sneakily as possible when he felt a tug at his shirt. This fast ?! He nervously turned around to see the smiling kid pulling on his shirt.“ Let's exercise, okay ?”

“ Uh... actually I need to be somewhere—”

“ Okay ?”

He stared at her face who had an expectant smile etched onto her face yet there was something domineering about it. It was almost intimidating. And people say I look scary.

Yes, Yachi, he's talking about you.

“ Okay.”

“ Yay !”

Thus, both of them stood in the middle of the ground and started exercising.“ 1,2,3,4.......1,2,3,4.......”
It was simply meaningless, really. She was basically walking around and throwing her limbs at whatever direction pleased....Masaki couldn't take it.“ We should reform this a bit.”