𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 : 𝔾𝕆𝕆𝔻𝔹𝕐𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀𝕋

“ 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒌𝒊𝒅 ?”

.

𝟏

Afternoon.....

“ Kotei will miss everyone,” she said. Although they were leaving the next day, she thought it'd be a good idea to start saying her goodbyes since the day before.

The Coaches allowed them the last day off and everyone was lounging about, some huddled in their rooms, some spending time with their dear friends, and some others busy trying to take the managers’ number for they'll not see each other for a long time.

Kotei was on the open ground, drawing something with the stick she had acquired on the very first day while Kenma, Kuro, Akaashi and Bokuto were standing/sitting around her, figuring out what to do next (minus Kenma who seemed busy on his phone).

“ I'll miss you too,” Bokuto cooed.

“ But we'll meet each other soon. Your brother is yet to come for more training camps and practice matches,” Akaashi pointed out.

Kenma sat down on the bench where Akaashi was sitting and nodded. Kotei peered up at them with a sad smile when a brilliant idea lit up her brain.“Hey ! Let's do a goodbye drama!”

“ What's that ?” Kuroo asked sitting down next to her to inspect her drawing which was pretty good for a six-year-old.

“ It's roleplay.” She cleared her throat before pointing at Kuroo,“ Kuro plays father and Kenma plays sister. Akaashi plays grandfather and Bokuto plays the dead great grandmother.”

“ Did you really come up with all that just now?” Kuroo raised his brows not liking the roles. It's all so weird. Akaashi was a little bit offended with his role but let it slide considering a child's mind.“ And what about you ?”

“ Kotei's the daughter who's bidding goodbye,” she said in a matter of fact tone.

Bokuto seemed pretty excited about it but he's yet to know all he has to do is hold a frame and stand still to pose as the photograph of the great grandmother.

“ Okay, so action !”

Kotei enacts tying her shoelaces so as to exit the household when Kuroo enters the scene from behind with a very offended look.“ Are you sure you want to follow this path ? What about your studies !”

Kotei gets up with a determined look and gave her father an intense stare.“Yes. Kotei wanna tour the world. So now she goes.”

In the meantime Kenma walks out.

“ Big sis, Kotei's leaving!”