𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 : ℂ𝕆𝕀ℕℂ𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔸𝕃 𝔸ℂℚ𝕌𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔸ℕℂ𝔼𝕊

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆-𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐𝒐 !”

.

𝟏

Thursday.

The day marking the beginning of the respective training camps.

This time, however, Kotei wouldn't get to go to the early morning practice sessions. Because for the one week duration of her brother’s training camp, she's gonna stay with Miwa.

Coincidentally, the big sister got the chance to be a member of the make-up crew for a big shoot in Tokyo, taking place the following week. Her boss permitted Kotei's stay with them. So, it's a nice save.

“ The cab is here. Tobio, please lock everything before leaving the house. And call me when you leave,” Miwa reminded him, putting on her shoes in a hurry. Kageyama was holding a sleeping-Kotei with one arm and handed her the big suitcase with the other.“ The map is on the counter. Don't lose it. You're so bad with directions.”

Kageyama grumbled under his breath before slipping into his slippers and walking outside to open the car door. He placed Kotei in the far corner and moved back to give way to his sister.

“ I wish you luck for the training camp. Please socialize with everyone and behave nicely, okay?” She smiled and pulled him in a quick hug. Tobio made a disgusted face at the affection.“ Don't you dare try to pick a fight with me in front of a stranger.”

She muttered through gritted teeth. Unfortunately, the driver heard it and gave a nervous beep on the horn.“Well, that's all. Bye ! Have fun.”

“ You too.”

Kageyama watched as the car took off. It was four and the sky was still dark. No way he's falling asleep again so he stepped in to make himself a hearty breakfast.

Meanwhile, in the car, Kotei yawned loudly before making a munching noise and finally stirred awake. With sleep still in her tired eyes, she looked up at Miwa who seemed to be typing something on her phone. Her gaze landed on the driver who looked at her through the rear view mirror. Although she didn't know him she waved at him, sloppily, and the old man smiled at her in acknowledgement.

Kids are cute. But not always.

“ Kotei, you're up ?”

She groggily said a ‘ yes ’. Now that she thought back, she missed out on bidding her brother goodbye. All her friends were out of station and she was glad that she could atleast brag a little bit more than usual. Yes, she had been to Tokyo before, during the training camp, but it was not quite right. Tokyo seems like Tokyo when you visit the heart of the city. And technically she's gonna visit a TV station for the first time in her life. That's exciting in itself.