𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 : ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝕆ℝℝ𝕆ℝ𝕊

“ 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑨𝑾 𝑴𝑨𝑵 !!!”

.

Midnight....

“ And Kotei saw a ghost last night,” she moved her hands animatedly as she excitedly foretold her story of valour.“ But Kotei wasn't afraid.”

She walked between Lev and Tsukishima with quick steps to match their long strides. She realised that without her knowledge Mt. Tsukishima had been there in Karasuno all this time. But she can't possibly climb him. Mount Tsukki is off-limits.

“ You sure you didn't see your face in the mirror?” Tsukishima said with a sly smirk as he held the torch before them.

Kotei didn't like his taunting and decided to punch his leg.“ No, that's Tsukki’s role.” But her brave facade crumbled apart when he smirked down at her feeling no effect overall. Try better next time, was what his face said.

“ So what happened ?” Lev asked, curious.

“ Oh yes ! The ghost took Suga’s form. Suga and Kotei went to bathroom but next morning Suga said Suga didn't go with Kotei,” she said nervously, ignoring Tsukishima.“ Kotei's so scary.”

“ You mean scared ?” Lev looked around the classrooms as they walked down the corridor. Apparently, the music room happened to be just around the corner.“Don't be scared, Kotei. I'm here. You wanna hold my hand ?”

“ Mhm.” She wrapped her fingers around his forefinger. Both the boys being very tall, Kotei reached upto their thighs at max. So she saw how the latter's legs were shaking slightly.“Lev’s legs are shaking. Is Lev scared?”

“ N-no, not at all.” He steadied his posture before Tsukishima could make another salty remark and give him his signature smile. But in the process of it he heard something which made him halt in his tracks. “D-did you hear that?”

Kotei stopped too shifting closer to Lev. Tsukishima, on the contrary, wasn't scared at all.“ It's just someone playing the piano,” he said, nonchalantly.

“ You don't find anything wrong with that?”

“ It's the Suga ghost,” Kotei muttered.

“ It's probably just one of those Shinzen students trying to scare us,” Tsukishima explained. “ I'm going on ahead.”

They had no other option.

Their footsteps echoed in the empty corridor as they stood before the music room. Although they were scared, they couldn't help but admit the fact that whoever the ghost was, they're an excellent pianist. It was a sad melody which was slowly changing into something else.