𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 : 𝔸 𝔹𝕌ℝ𝔻𝔼ℕ ?

“ 𝑵𝒆𝒌𝒐-𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒊 !”

“ 𝑵𝒆𝒌𝒐-𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒊 !”

.

𝟏

“ Be a good girl...,” Miwa kneeled before Kotei and flicked her lightly on the forehead. The latter pouted. The older then faced the few of the Karasuno team members who had arrived before time (Daichi, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Suga).“ I know I'm asking for too much but please look after her.”

“ Please don't worry about that. And Kotei's a good girl so I think everything will go smoothly,” Daichi assured her, a bit embarrassed because the girl was bowing before him though she happened to be older than him.

“ Kageyama's nee-san is really pretty,” Nishinoya whispered to Tanaka who sighed.

“ She seems better than my sister. I'm so jealous,” the latter said looking at Kageyama in envy.

“ Tobio, you better not be bullying your sister while I'm gone. And behave properly with the others,” Miwa said with a glare.

“ Yeah,” Kageyama said without paying much attention when Hinata jumped in from nowhere and declared loudly—

“ Yes ! I win today, Kageyama ! Because I got onto the bus first !”

“ No you didn't, dumbass—”

Before he could complete his sentence he got smacked right across his head as Miwa gave him a murderous gaze.“I said behave.”

“ Y-yes.”

“ Okay, I take it back. My sister doesn't hit me that hard.” (probably Tanaka)

“ I should get going then. Bye bye Ko-chan! Tobio, behave,” she waved gleefully before walking away.

Daichi greeted the child with a smile who shot her hand up in the air before saying,“ yo ! Boss ! Long time no see !”

“ How many times do I have to say not to call me boss,” he sighed feeling older than ever. People might get the wrong idea.

“ But it suits Daichi,” she said.

“ You've started again ? It's too early for this shit. Get on the bus before I leave you behind,” Kageyama scolded before dragging her away and the third years sweatdropped.

Soon the rest of the team arrived and Takeda got into the driver's seat. Kageyama sat with Kotei (of course) to keep an eye on her. Hinata was the most excited out of everyone and the bus gradually got chaotic from there.

“ Let's do karaoke !”

“ Please no. I'm trying to sleep here,” Daichi literally begged too tired to handle the energetic boy.