𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐 : 𝕋𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊

“ 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 ?”

.

𝟏

“ Lock the door. And wake your brother up.” Miwa instructed Kotei before planting a quick kiss on her forehead and leaving in a hurry.
Kotei dutifully locked the door. March was near and she's soon gonna get into grade school. And for that she's really excited. Not being able to contain her thrills she tiptoed towards her brother’s room and lightly knocked on his door.

“ Nii-chan, are you awake ?” She whispered.

“...”

“ Niiiiiii-chan ?” She looked at the end of the dark corridor. Her new year resolution was to keep being a good girl and that's the reason she didn't want to burst into his room. But repeated knocking had no effect, overall.“ Onii-chan, Kotei's coming in,” she again whispered before pushing the door open and peeping inside the room.

The curtains were drawn indicating he was still in bed. She walked towards him and with little effort got onto his bed. His back was facing her and the blanket almost covered his face.

Cautiously, she poked on his shoulder.“ Nii-chan, it's morning. Wakey wakey,” she whispered near his ears, cupping her mouth with her hands. Turning upwards she placed her ears near his face for a reply but it never came.“ Huh ?” She noticed how red his face was and his eyes were squeezed, tightly.

Kotei got scared when he did not respond.“ Nii-chan, yer face is so red like a cherry.” She nudged him and he groaned in his sleep. Panting heavily he gradually turned to lay on his back and ever so slowly opened his eyes.
Kotei gasped as she remembered something. She had been like this before once, during the training camp. At that time Kageyama had touched her forehead to check something. So following that she rested her palm on his sweaty forehead too.

It was burning.

“ Nii-chan is so hot ! Oh no ! Nii-chan has a fever ?” She panicked.

In the meantime, Kageyama sat up feeling very weak. Did he fall sick ? How ? It's all that dumbass Hinata’s fault ! Well, he's the only one he could blame at the moment. Pushing Kotei aside he attempted to get off the bed but immediately dropped to his knees.

“ N-nii-chan ! Wah, nii-chan, don't die !” Kotei jumped down and tried to support his weight but it didn't seem to do much.

“ Move. I'm fine.” He couldn't get up so he crawled towards the door only to feel a harsh tug at his shirt.

“ Nii-chan, you don't move. Remember, during training camp, nii-chan told Kotei not to move much. So nii-chan should sleep and rest.”

“ Right.” He didn't resist and sat down on the floor with a thump. With his condition, he couldn't even move properly. But the remedies can't be left unchecked. He has to have a proper meal to put back some strength into his body. Hesitantly, he faced Kotei.“ Can you fetch me the white box from the cabinet downstairs ?”