𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 : 𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼

“ 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒍, 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 !”

.

𝟏

“ Kou-chan !”

“ Kotei !”

“ Kotei will miss Kou-chan !”

“ I will miss you too !”

“ Who's dying?” Tsukishima said who passed by the dramatic duo, two big bags in his hand.

Karasuno was getting ready to leave and Kotei decided to say goodbye to everyone in the meantime. Kuroo walked behind Tsukishima with two more bags and handed it to Daichi who thanked him.

“ Next time Kotei will bring souvenirs !” She declared proudly.

“ I'll be waiting for that day.” Bokuto smiled and swung their joined hands, side to side. Although he didn't understand what souvenirs she was talking about but he's not the person to think too deep about things.

Akaashi, who stood beside him, watched their exchange with a small smile on his lips.“ So when will you visit us next ?” He asked in a not-so-serious tone.

“ Kotei doesn't know,” she said bluntly.

“ I see,” he chuckled.

“ Kotei will miss Akaashi too. Well Kotei is Akaashi’s commuter wife after all,” she grinned, brightly. Bokuto thought whether the girl knew what it meant. On second thought, he didn't know what it meant, too.

“ Of course you are,” Akaashi commented with sarcasm.

On cue, Tanaka and Nishinoya passed by, surrounding Kiyoko, dying to offer her their help. Yes, they're the culprits. Akaashi's sure of it.

Soon the Fukurodani team came outside to see them off too. Everyone exchanged their farewell and good wishes.

“ And don't leave out your veggies. They're tasty. Just get to know them closely. And then you'll see how they open up to you. There needs to be depth in your relationship. It must not be one-sided,” Yukie advised Kotei in a serious voice and the latter listened, carefully.

“ They're talking about vegetables ? I thought Kotei had a boyfriend at this age !” Konoha muttered to Akaashi who rubbed his temple. He's really gonna miss the energetic child. She's like a mini Bokuto yet somewhat different.

“ Hey, bring me souvenirs too,” Komi said who had earlier overheard their conversation.

“ Of course. Kotei has a big, big heart.”

“ I like this kid !” Komi happily admitted ruffling her hair. “ But you know what ? I'm used to cheap gifts. So bring me something expensive. Like something that I can show off.”